X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SLU 2009-2010 Season

Originally posted by TimU View Post
    Merry Christmas Mike, Tayt, Brian, Super Dave, the whole TL crew, Bob, and all SLU families and fans. As usual, we're lucky to support such a great school and hockey program.
    What about me you *******???

Ditto on the sentiments to all Saint fans and the extended Saint Hockey Family (including Tim )! As we enter a new decade, lets hope for some new banners in Appleton (for both programs)!!!

Anyone going to Denver? Obviously not Mike...have fun at Fenway! My brother in law will be at that game rooting for the Bruins as well!
    9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
    1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

As the New Year approaches, let me be the first to wish every Saint fan (except TimU ) a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous one!!!

Here is hoping for some encouraging results from Denver!

PS Took a look at some pictures of TJ Trevelyan on facebook after he had his jaw broken by a stick.....Wow....what a mess. Looks like he had about 8 teeth knocked out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
        What about me you *******???

Ditto on the sentiments to all Saint fans and the extended Saint Hockey Family (including Tim )! As we enter a new decade, lets hope for some new banners in Appleton (for both programs)!!!

Anyone going to Denver? Obviously not Mike...have fun at Fenway! My brother in law will be at that game rooting for the Bruins as well!

Well that's embarrassing.

Believe me, I thought I had typed your name too, Leckster! Sorry about that.

My only excuse is that I've been in the process of selling my house, buying a new one, and moving since last Wednesday. I can't even remember my own name right about now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimU View Post

Well that's embarrassing.

Believe me, I thought I had typed your name too, Leckster! Sorry about that.

My only excuse is that I've been in the process of selling my house, buying a new one, and moving since last Wednesday. I can't even remember my own name right about now!!!
          You call that an excuse???

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family....even the confused Dartmouth fans!

Comment

Not a lot of love being shown to SLU on the Denver Showcase blog. All BC/DU. Even talk of the format change so that DU won't have to play a weak team. We owe BC and I hope we smoke them big time. I think I dislike BC almost as much as Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by freego View Post
              Not a lot of love being shown to SLU on the Denver Showcase blog. All BC/DU. Even talk of the format change so that DU won't have to play a weak team. We owe BC and I hope we smoke them big time. I think I dislike BC almost as much as Clarkson.
              Where did those 2, almost 3, weeks go? It's great that SLU will be playing again. I hope that Joe gets his first win against BC....I think he played at BC a year or two before transferring to UNH....so BC has decided to get even with him.

Assumed he had stayed at BC he probably never meets the legendary Charlie Holt, who I think most inspired/influenced Joe to become a Coach. I'm glad that Joe transferred.

GO SLU.
              GO SAINTS.

Comment

Was planning to go to Denver, but have seemingly been snowed in with regard to travel!

I hate BC way more thank Clarkson!!!! Let's also hope that with the showcase format and BC playing Denver on Saturday they are looking right past us. RPI laid one on Michigan. I sure hope we can do the same thing to BC.

Go Saints!!!

Comment

Well, Clarkson played BC to 6-5 earlier this year, so I guess anything is possible.

Hopefully SLU makes this weekend interesting and possibly steals a win or 2. Happy new year everybody and enjoy the game tomorrow or Saturday, Mike, you lucky son-of-a-gun.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    Well, Clarkson played BC to 6-5 earlier this year, so I guess anything is possible.

Hopefully SLU makes this weekend interesting and possibly steals a win or 2. Happy new year everybody and enjoy the game tomorrow or Saturday, Mike, you lucky son-of-a-gun.
                    I"m all prepared....winter boots, ski pants, long johns and all my ski clothes to try and stay warm. It should be fun. Will be wearing my SLU winter hockey hat to top it all off!!

Happy New Year to everyone (it's better than trying to name everyone and leaving someone out, right Tim??) Hope the Saints have a good showing out West.
                    SLU

Comment

how the heck can a SLU fan have any hatred towards BC at all? like what the hell really is the connection between the schools at all to foster bitterness??

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
                        I"m all prepared....winter boots, ski pants, long johns and all my ski clothes to try and stay warm. It should be fun. Will be wearing my SLU winter hockey hat to top it all off!!

Happy New Year to everyone (it's better than trying to name everyone and leaving someone out, right Tim??) Hope the Saints have a good showing out West.
                        Sorry Mike I couldn't see ya anywhere at Fenway! That overtime scramble by Thomas was awesome, with him and Miller minding the net I think the US Olympic team will be tough this year.

Hopefully SLU can hang in there tonight and make it an interesting game with the BC powerhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          how the heck can a SLU fan have any hatred towards BC at all? like what the hell really is the connection between the schools at all to foster bitterness??
                          The sooner you learn to not question got6's reasonings, the better off you'll be

Comment

hahahahaha, ok, it will be interesting. good tourney on tap, nice mixture of teams

Comment

Awesome, awesome, awesome win, and a long time coming. Too bad it was in a nonconference game and not one that truly means something, but maybe this can help us gain some ground come March after an underwhelming fall slate.
                              Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 01-01-2010, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Happy New Year Saints and fans!

Comment

Working...
                                X