Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

Umass vs. Niagara: Split

BSU vs. Robert Morris: BSU sweep

2009 Frozen Four!

2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

Comment

Matt Climie is working his way up. One step at a time.

Climie Assigned Back To AHL Texas Stars

Matt Climie Frisco, Tex. - The Dallas Stars announced today that the club has assigned goaltender Matt Climie back to the AHL Texas Stars. He was recalled on Friday on emergency conditions. Dallas goaltender Marty Turco had flu-like symptoms and was not with the team for the last two games -- a step being taken as a precautionary measure to safeguard Turco's welfare and that of the team. Climie was on the bench for Dallas and did not see game action.

Climie, 26, has appeared in five games for Texas, going 2-1-2 with a goals-against-average (GAA) of 1.35 and a save percentage of .954. He stopped all 25 shots he faced on Oct. 15 vs. Grand Rapids, earning the first shutout in Texas Stars history and his first at the AHL level. Climie made his NHL debut at the end of last season, appearing in three games for Dallas with a record of 2-1-0 and a 2.92 GAA.

The 6-3, 205-pound native of Luduc, Alta., signed as a free agent with Dallas on March 20, 2008.

Matt Dalton is struggling a little bit giving up 7 goals in his last game. Always a learning curve. He will get in the groove soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GOBEAVS View Post

I hate to agree, but I think so, too.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

• picks

It is amazing how some people can fall out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down and survive to tell about it.

We want a GOAL....
          A BEAVER GOAL.....
          We Want a GOAL.....
          A BEAVER GOAL!!!!

Chris K.

Comment

UMass and Niagara-Split

Robert Morris and Bemidji-Beavers Sweep

Bemidji State Football: They win this weekend and make the D-II Playoffs!
            Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
            FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
            NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
            NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
            NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
            NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
            Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
            Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

A nice article on former Beaver Brandon Marino, who is in Quad City of the IHL:

http://www.qctimes.com/sports/hockey...cc4c03286.html
              Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
              FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
              NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
              NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
              NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
              NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
              Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
              Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Niagara vs. Massachusetts: UMass Sweep
                Robert Morris at Bemidji State: Split
                HT: Bucs FC - IV.46

Comment

Bemidji State sophomore defenseman tyler jundt held a team meeting yesterday before practice yesterday to announce that he will be quitting the team effective immediately. Sorry to see him go but good luck to him in his future hockey career.

2009 Frozen Four!

2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                    Bemidji State Football: They win this weekend and make the D-II Playoffs!
                    May make the Playoffs, might get the invite to the Mineral Water Bowl. Right now there's a whole lotta teams right there on the bubble of making it that all wish they didn't let one game get away from them earlier in the season. Myself personally, I really wish BSU could have gotten past UMD in that nailbiter you too had. Would have made things better for the both of us Millsy.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
                      BSU has now taken over the all-time series with a 32-27-3 lead vs. UAH.

Yes, the Chargers started fast (D-II, BSU was 3-5 vs. UAH with the two teams splitting their National Championship appearances - BSU winning in '94 and '97 and UAH in '96 and '98), but they have faded. In fact, UAH won 15 of the first 17 D-I meetings between the two schools...
                      Every series has its ebbs and flows. Right now, UAH is ebbing and BSU is flowing.
                      UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
                      2006 Time Person of the Year
                      Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
                      It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Bemidji State & UMass sweep

Comment

gotta go with UMass and BSU sweeps

Comment

NU vs. UMass: UMass Sweep
                            RMU @ BSU: BSU Sweep
                            Doug
                            UAH 1974
                            Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
                            Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
                            Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
                            Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
                            Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

UMass sweep

Beaver sweep!!

Originally posted by GOBEAVS View Post
                              Bemidji State sophomore defenseman tyler jundt held a team meeting yesterday before practice yesterday to announce that he will be quitting the team effective immediately.
                              Will he be playing somewhere?

Good luck to the BSU football team. Hopefully things fall in place and they are selected for the playoffs!

Comment

Bemidji Pioneer feature story on BSU hockey player and outdoorsman Shea Walters.

http://http://www.bemidjipioneer.com...61/group/home/

Comment

Working...
                                X