Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merrimack v. University of North Dakota

Originally posted by classof87 View Post
    action joe, watch this team play...they are not world beaters,and dont have elite players...
    But, but, you had the best frosh goalie in the country right?

now take us out of hockey east, we attract less talent, and are not as competitive....
    The first thing I agree with you on. I will not deny that this past year your team was a lot better than previous years. However, aside from your non competitiveness it is your higher than average dirty play that is unacceptable.

Comment

Merimak Rulz!
      Boston University 2009 Champs
      Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
        According to NHL Central Scouting he was. Kieran Milan from BU was #2.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospectbrowse.htm?cat=3

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post

NHL CSS rankings (besides often falling behind other services) mean absolutely nothing in terms of current ability to be a college player. NHL draft positions are based solely on potential and readiness to play elite professional levels of hockey. And the worst part is that you already knew this and still tried to use it to defend the babbling words of a fellow Warrior fan.
          Boston University 2009 Champs
          Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

action joe, watch this team play...they are not world beaters,and dont have elite players...but they are better than all the teams in atlantic hockey, and whatever that league huntsville plays in cha..thats a fact...its a young battle tested team, better than most think, thats all i am saying....hockey east up n down is better than ecac....another fact.....now take us out of hockey east, we attract less talent, and are not as competitive....
            It sounds like your team has a history of sucking. Is a goalie really going to make all that change? Missusmack isn't leaving HE so let the comparisons die before they become flesh eating zombies. Reality is a necessary evil for old folks like yourself and holding on to the one winning season from '89 sounds like the desparity of a meth addict looking for a week long fix.

Brad Malone's body count 10/9-10/10: 4.5 (.5 still unrecovered).
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post

The first thing I agree with you on. I will not deny that this past year your team was a lot better than previous years. However, aside from your non competitiveness it is your higher than average dirty play that is unacceptable.
              joe cannata was one of the best frosh goalies..past mack teams were less talented, could not skate as well..as result did take alot penalites especially under serino..but the kids played hard, not dirty..college is really a clean game, so much equipment tough to get hurt... major junior, canadien college much dirtier..fact is canata was an unknown almost had one offer after bc high.. then went as last invite for the 18 usd team.. beat out 10 goalies, was third on depth chart, eventually became starter on that team..the kid was the best frosh goalie in hockey east, ask the coahes, scouts..kid from bu also very good...while playing for the u team 18 canata had interest from 12 other schools, he could have gone anywhere, but stayed loyal to dennehy who offered him first... as far as non competiteness they lost 12 one goal games last year, gave teams in hockey east fits...they will be better this year even with the loss of ricci.... but what do i know about hockey joe? i ahve forgotten more about the game, than you ever know..

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                It sounds like your team has a history of sucking. Is a goalie really going to make all that change? Missusmack isn't leaving HE so let the comparisons die before they become flesh eating zombies. Reality is a necessary evil for old folks like yourself and holding on to the one winning season from '89 sounds like the desparity of a meth addict looking for a week long fix.

Brad Malone's body count 10/9-10/10: 4.5 (.5 still unrecovered).
                you must be dirty's lover..in between ur dungeons and dragons marathon game with dirty, make sure his mom brings down a few grill chesse sangies..dont want you big tough boys gettin hungry..

Comment

What the heck is a sangy?

Sioux Sweep. Jason Gregoire outscores Miss Merrimack.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post

but but but.. zomg.. what about win/looses????

< /fanboy>
                    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Re: Merrimack v. University of North Dakota

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                      NHL CSS rankings (besides often falling behind other services) mean absolutely nothing in terms of current ability to be a college player. NHL draft positions are based solely on potential and readiness to play elite professional levels of hockey. And the worst part is that you already knew this and still tried to use it to defend the babbling words of a fellow Warrior fan.
                      saw the milan kid last year 4 times in person, twice on tv..i think he ends up in the nhl...cannata is just as good, two very nice prospects..difefrent styles as well... the kid from northestern was scary good, as well..

Comment

the sue dont stand a chance against the mighty merrimack, the new flag carriers for hockey east! here is a sympathy haiku, free of charge.

racist logos pout
                        not tears from frozen four drought;
                        owned by cannata
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

So Merrimack needs BC fans to fight their battle for them? Not really surprising. Are the Warriors good at anything? At all? Besides losing I guess.

Sioux Sweep. Ben Blood outscores Merrimack.
                          Last edited by Dirty; 10-07-2009, 07:39 PM.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                            HAhahahahahahaha. Sweet Christ you fanboys are funny.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if Dennehy goes with Cannata for the entire series. In the past he has always used nc games as preparation for league play.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                So Merrimack needs BC fans to fight their battle for them?
                                The only reason they are is because the Fanboys have taken up your cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X