Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack v. University of North Dakota

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
    UND schedules Merrimack for easy opener. Unaware of talent level of lower level Hockey East. Shellshocked sold out Ralph turns ugly.

Mack sweep. Cannata outscores Sioux.
    Sort of like Holy Cross beating the Goofers Grand Fork
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      Except Holy Cross didn't completely suck, so they won. That won't be happening this weekend with Miss Merrimack.

UND doesn't have throwback jerseys. They did change the style of their jersey this year and will be wearing them.

Sioux Sweep. Some Merrimack player in the penalty box challenges a UND student to fight.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post
        Are you still coaching for that team down south?
        yes chief, but only part time..also have the atlanta fire midjet AA...alot of very good players here in the south..B.U.has 2 kids we had here 4-5 years ago..one kid at dartmouth, had 29 points last year, as a frosh...also have a few in the ushl, 10-12 kids at prep, some who may play at the college level...work is killing me so i havent been on the ice much...are you goin to grand fork?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
          boom-shak-a-lak?
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            sorry Brian.

Dirty, don't you sit near the penalty box?
            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

To the Mack fan looking for something to do in GF ...

Stop by Alerus Center Saturday afternoon to see UND put the hurt on an eastern team.

Oh, wait, you'll be seeing that Friday and Saturday nights already.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by classof87 View Post
                yes chief, but only part time..also have the atlanta fire midjet AA...alot of very good players here in the south..B.U.has 2 kids we had here 4-5 years ago..one kid at dartmouth, had 29 points last year, as a frosh...also have a few in the ushl, 10-12 kids at prep, some who may play at the college level...work is killing me so i havent been on the ice much...are you goin to grand fork?
                No I am going to watch it on TV with the sound off so I can listen to John & Mike call the game.

Comment

sorry Brian.

Dirty, don't you sit near the penalty box?
                  You must have me confused with some random scalawag. I am nothing but an upstanding citizen of the world.

Sioux Sweep. Merrimack player is beaten up by said student.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    You must have me confused with some random scalawag. I am nothing but an upstanding citizen of the world.

Sioux Sweep. Merrimack player is beaten up by said student.
                    Does this Merrimack player leave the arena Tebow style? Under bright flashing lights....
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

sorry Brian.
                      Don't be sorry...that's what phil_dupree used to do, you just forget the mad face:

Boom-shak-a-lak!!!!!
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
                        I'm not sure how UND is looking this year, but I would say that playing Merrimack would compare quite similarly to continuing that series with the Washington Generals. They're not very skilled, and if North Dakota is up to usual snuff, the Sioux should escape with 3 points minimum.

Merrimack shows promise, but they're light years away in terms of being legitimate competitors in HE. The way North Dakota will lose against Merrimack is if they beat themselves.
                        my thoughts exactly! Sioux should destroy Merrimack!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Does this Merrimack player leave the arena Tebow style? Under bright flashing lights....
                          Not unless the hearse has flashing lights.

Sioux Sweep. Students attack hearse and throw the corpse into the Red River. Water quality is improved.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by sbkbghockey View Post
                            my thoughts exactly! Sioux should destroy Merrimack!!
                            Sioux were not impressive against Manitoba in the first two periods of that game. And I have a feeling that the only reason Sioux scored so many goals in the third period against Manitoba is that Manitoba played three games in three days. Or maybe because the Sioux were running three full lines.

If Merrimack is able to skate with the Sioux for a full three periods. Could be a close game. But again after a week of practices the Sioux should a much improved team this weekend.
                            "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              Then the Sioux beat Holy Cross the next day.
                              So what you are saying here is that if Merrimack plays like Holy Cross and the Sioux play like the Goopers on Friday night there is a chance for a split?

Yes, if the Sioux start playing Goofer hockey things would get ugly?
                              "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                To the Mack fan looking for something to do in GF ...
                                http://www.potatobowl.org

World's largest French Fry Feed in University Park, Sons of Norway Potato Pancake Breakfast, Potato Bowl Parade, and Tailgating at the Football Game seem interesting.
                                Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 10-08-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X