Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State Hockey 2009-10 - 2 minutes for slashing

Originally posted by ferrisfan1 View Post
    This is not that big of a deal. He has scored exactly 1 goal since the last Miami series 2 months ago and it was in an 8-1 beating of OSU. He has also only had 1 assist (Sunday). He started the season hot and has been cold for 2 months. Maybe this decision will light a fire under his ***** so he can play better down the stretch.
    That is a definite possibility but maybe it screws with the team chemistry and de-rails their success. I hope not but it's possible...
    Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is from Miami's fan board - Miami Hawk Talk - http://www.miamihawktalk.com/discuss...ic.php?t=49209

Chat Room Thread Title - Prediction Wednesday! - Miami v. Big Rapids Vocational Tech

Predictions:

"I have a bad feeling about this." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Friday
      Big Rapids Vocational Tech 3
      Miami 1

Saturday
      Miami 1

I won't succumb to the swoon!
      But Ferris is a good, legit team.

Ferris 4
      Miami 2

Miami 5
      Ferris 2

Miami 1
      Ferris Wheels 2

Miami 2
      Ferris Wheels 2

Swoon ends now!

Miami 3 - 1
      Miami 4 - 3

hate to be a doubter but after what I saw last weekend. I don't see rico turning this ship around in a week.

Ferris 3
      Miami 1

Ferris 4
      Miami 2

They do not even believe in themselves this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by CCHAfan View Post
        This is from Miami's fan board - Miami Hawk Talk - http://www.miamihawktalk.com/discuss...ic.php?t=49209

Chat Room Thread Title - Prediction Wednesday! - Miami v. Big Rapids Vocational Tech

Predictions:

"I have a bad feeling about this." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Friday
        Miami 1

Saturday
        Miami 1

I won't succumb to the swoon!
        But Ferris is a good, legit team.

Ferris 4
        Miami 2

Miami 5
        Ferris 2

Miami 1
        Ferris Wheels 2

Miami 2
        Ferris Wheels 2

Swoon ends now!

Miami 3 - 1
        Miami 4 - 3

hate to be a doubter but after what I saw last weekend. I don't see rico turning this ship around in a week.

Ferris 3
        Miami 1

Ferris 4
        Miami 2

They do not even believe in themselves this weekend.
        team believes plenty, some moronic fans don't because they are clueless and have misreable lives so the find anything and everything to complain about...don't read much into what is said on that site, not very many credible people over there. I quit posting because it got so ridiculous, guys who get it are on here.
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

As of 11:30 this morning there are 300 tickets left. Better sell out for crying out loud.

Comment

Hockeytown100, As of 1:30pm today there are 700 tickets left in the building, with 200 of those being student section tickets.

When Western Michigan was here in late December, the attendance was 1,900 and the rink looked sold out.

We'll have a few hundred walk ups as well. So this rink will definitely LOOK sold out and packed, which is good for the Bulldog Players.

Comment

There's absolutely no excuse whatsoever for the attendance being anything under 2,493 tonight. Same thing goes for tomorrow afternoon, for that matter.
              Last edited by Hammer; 01-15-2010, 01:04 PM.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by DominicHennig View Post
                Hockeytown100, As of 1:30pm today there are 700 tickets left in the building, with 200 of those being student section tickets.

When Western Michigan was here in late December, the attendance was 1,900 and the rink looked sold out.

We'll have a few hundred walk ups as well. So this rink will definitely LOOK sold out and packed, which is good for the Bulldog Players.
                Thats interesting on the range of numbers. I called them this morning and she said 300...maybe she was just guessing. I guess well see. The WMU did look sold out. I expect it to look like that, or even fuller.

Comment

Munching on what has become my Friday night pregame meal of 3 coneys and onion rings.

Ferris fans in the know should be rooting for Michigan this weekend as well as our own guys.

Dom, have a good call, but the team needs to be even better.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Munching on what has become my Friday night pregame meal of 3 coneys
                    That sounds like some southwestern ohio food, thanks for the mojo

Comment

There's a place right across from the courthouse in Adrian that sells $0.99 coneys, and the onion rings are incredible.

Oh, and the coneys are a Detroit specialty. You don't touch.

God, that was fun...

Comment

There's a place right across from the courthouse in Adrian that sells $0.99 coneys, and the onion rings are incredible.

Oh, and the coneys are a Detroit specialty. You don't touch.
                        Skyline and Goldstar are Cinci staples baby, amongst other great local mom and pop joints. Can't beat $.99 though. Many of my Miami stories start off with "Well, I was schmammered and went to Skyline, then........"

Comment

Detroit's got All American and Lafayette. I prefer Lafayette coneys myself, but I'll put either one of them up against just about anyone. Leo's at Comerica Park isn't half bad, either.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Detroit's got All American and Lafayette. I prefer Lafayette coneys myself, but I'll put either one of them up against just about anyone. Leo's at Comerica Park isn't half bad, either.
                            Ugh, can't get Miami's radio feed to work. Does your guys have a listen online option? I tried Big Country's website but didn't see a link for it. Can't shell out the bucks for the B2 action.

Comment

No, sadly they only offer the B2 feed, I think. They only do the audio for road games.

You're welcome to try here, though I don't like your chances

God, that was fun...

Comment

thanks. i'll give that a shot. apparently the girlfriends new laptop is too high tech for the backwoods miami radio station broadcasting the game tonight, their listen live won't work at all. miami "all access" also makes us pay to listen to audio, which is kind of ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X