Ferris State Hockey 2009-10 - 2 minutes for slashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State Hockey 2009-10 - 2 minutes for slashing

I'm only seeing 10 points but yea...i hadn't realized that they will have seen all 3 ohio teams before december. here's to a clean sweep.

...still waiting for a "Cheers"
    see you in the pound

Comment

8-1. wow. i need a recap.
      see you in the pound

Comment

Originally posted by ferrisfan1 View Post
        8-1. wow. i need a recap.
        They dawg gone WHOOPED Ohio State!!!!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

8-1. wow. i need a drink.
          Fixed.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Fixed.
            It looks like an Adrian score.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

USCHO hasn't posted the score. They're probably calling in NASA to crunch the numbers for the box score.
              see you in the pound

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out if Ferris is as good as they appear or are catching teams on bad nights. After watching them play last year, the scoring improvement is absolutely incredible. And the goaltending/defense has been outstanding as well. I'd be more inclined to believe that this team is for real and has a good shot at competing in the CCHA if they can win games on the road.

This game tonight really could have and should have been worse than 8-1. There were alot of close range, open shots that simply missed the goal.

Fun team to watch this year

Comment

Miami is the only good team we've played this year. I expect both BG wins and this one to be 'bad wins' for the purposes of RPI at the end of the year.
                  This space for sale.

Comment

Now you guys have a trio of goalies to rotate through with those numbers they're putting up.

Comment

Originally posted by totalx View Post
                      I'm still trying to figure out if Ferris is as good as they appear or are catching teams on bad nights. After watching them play last year, the scoring improvement is absolutely incredible. And the goaltending/defense has been outstanding as well. I'd be more inclined to believe that this team is for real and has a good shot at competing in the CCHA if they can win games on the road.

This game tonight really could have and should have been worse than 8-1. There were alot of close range, open shots that simply missed the goal.

Fun team to watch this year
                      I'm going to take this one, as well as the results from last weekend, at face value: a win against an opponent that likely should be somewhat comparable to us at this point, and two ties against one of the best teams in the country.

The evaluation period is off to a very nice start. I'm very curious about tomorrow night.
                      Last edited by Hammer; 11-21-2009, 12:23 AM.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Would this be an appropriate time to discuss how good the leading goalscorer in the nation is? Yes, Blair Riley.

I would say that tonight has all the makings of a let down game. However, the Bulldogs have been consistent all year. Even when they lose, it's a tight game. Let's just hope they don't expect the same OSU team tonight. Big, big, big game tonight. with the CCHA having a seemingly down year...if the likes of Michigan, Notre Dame, LSSU, OSU, UNO, and Alaska aren't interested in taking control of that 3 spot, there's no reason Ferris shouldn't step right in. Get those points while they're available.
                        see you in the pound

Comment

Would this be an appropriate time to discuss how good the leading goalscorer in the nation is? Yes, Blair Riley.

I would say that tonight has all the makings of a let down game. However, the Bulldogs have been consistent all year. Even when they lose, it's a tight game. Let's just hope they don't expect the same OSU team tonight. Big, big, big game tonight. with the CCHA having a seemingly down year...if the likes of Michigan, Notre Dame, LSSU, OSU, UNO, and Alaska aren't interested in taking control of that 3 spot, there's no reason Ferris shouldn't step right in. Get those points while they're available.
                          I disagree with this sentiment. Conversely, teams like Ferris and Alaska having a good year are more of a reason that the CCHA may be up a little. Michigan being way down and Notre Dame floundering a little early don't negate the fact that other teams are outperforming what they've traditionally done in years past. While only 3 teams would make the tournament if it started today (which is an average to slightly below average turnout), 8 of 12 are sitting in the top 25.

It's nice to see you guys making some noise again. Keep it going.

Comment

I'm only seeing 10 points but yea...i hadn't realized that they will have seen all 3 ohio teams before december. here's to a clean sweep.

...still waiting for a "Cheers"
                            You're right, this new CCHA points totaling still has me confused.

I love whooping up on anyone, especially the Buckeyes, but they are pretty much the bottom of the CCHA so I don't think we can take a whole lot from last night besides the points in the standings (and hopefully a fair ranking come Monday).
                            "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                            - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                            CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Originally posted by hattrick16 View Post
                              I love whooping up on anyone, especially the Buckeyes, but they are pretty much the bottom of the CCHA so I don't think we can take a whole lot from last night besides the points in the standings (and hopefully a fair ranking come Monday).

I don't know about "the bottom of the CCHA"; they are still ahead of us in the standings, beat WMU twice, split with LSSU and NMU, AND beat Denver.

I'm hoping for no let down this afternoon (can't call it an evening game, or I won't call it that).

GO DAWGS

Comment

Originally posted by hanasoni View Post
                                I don't know about "the bottom of the CCHA"; they are still ahead of us in the standings, beat WMU twice, split with LSSU and NMU, AND beat Denver.

I'm hoping for no let down this afternoon (can't call it an evening game, or I won't call it that).

GO DAWGS
                                Beating Denver is nice, but I don't think the rest means much. I bet they'll be making travel arrangements for the first round of the CCHA tournament come March.
                                "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                                - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                                CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X