• Show
Clear All

• Fighting Sioux Go National All Home Games

All fighting sioux home games to be broadcast on Fox College Sports

http://www.fightingsiou*****/ViewArt...CLID=204803554

Re: Fighting Sioux Go National All Home Games

Good news for college hockey fans.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

I wondered why the UND / Manitoba hockey game was on FOX for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to watching it.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Who the hell do you think you are..Notre Dame football on Notre Dame Broadcasting Company?

Actually it's good news for college hockey, but as A Badger fan I'm jealous since our own FOX Milwaukee Bucks...errr FOX Wisconsin only has a few games.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Merrimack's first two games on TV.

Comment

Great news! I'm looking forward to watching games on a TV instead of a computer screen.
            Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
              Great news! I'm looking forward to watching games on a TV instead of a computer screen.
              It'll be nice, won't it?
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                It'll be nice, won't it?
                Yes, quite a treat to actually see the puck!
                Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                  Watched the Merrimack games.

Still can't believe it. Find myself going to CH 617 just to verify the game is actually on satellite. Have not seen a Sioux football game for years. Get to see that too.

Did the Ingelstad's buy satellite/cable time or how did this come about?
                  "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                    Watched the Merrimack games.

Still can't believe it. Find myself going to CH 617 just to verify the game is actually on satellite. Have not seen a Sioux football game for years. Get to see that too.

Did the Ingelstad's buy satellite/cable time or how did this come about?
                    not sure who the ingelstad's are , but it looked like it's a deal between the University and FCS.

Now, Engelstad deciding to put quality satellite capabilities in the Ralph helped UND get to where they are. Now the next step is getting FSSN to cover road games.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                    X