Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5YjPteCPLo&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5YjPteCPLo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

That bear is pretty gassy.
    Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by PCM View Post
      That bear is pretty gassy.
      I think burping is the official UAF symbol kind of the like the Hook 'em Horns salute.
      According to YouTube: "This is the intended directors cut with the original music choice, rejected by the UAF people for being "too 80's" as if there is such a thing. Visual effects by Mike Martinez with help from Chris LeDoux of R!OT fame (on the moon explosion). Narrated by Brad F. Douglas. Written, Produced, and Directed by Mike Martinez."
      Last edited by dggoddard; 10-01-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

After all the hard work the Coke polar bears put into improving their image, Alaska ruins it by having a mutant polar bear go on a rampage throughout the universe. What'd that moon ever do to you?
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          What'd that moon ever do to you?
          Cause all those high tides.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
            Cause all those high tides.
            Fairbanks is like 250 miles from the ocean. Now if you said it caused an eclipse that blinded the bear's mom and the bear is now on a tour of destruction to avenge this, I'd be all for it. This bear just seems to be destroying things however. Perhaps it needs to take some anger management classes.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
              ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5YjPteCPLo&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5YjPteCPLo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
              It looks like it was a student project by Micheal Bay!!!

And don't even get me started on how it changes size thru the video. It goes from distroying the moon just by passing it, leveling most of Anchorage in a single stomp, running up to Fairbanks in a few quick seconds, towering over AU_'s arena, smashing the roof of it, and then fitting inside of the building, only taking up about a faceoff circle on the ice.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                It looks like it was a student project by Micheal Bay!!!
                Supposedly eating mushrooms and wearing 3-D glasses really enhances the video.
                Last edited by dggoddard; 10-01-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  And don't even get me started on how it changes size thru the video. It goes from distroying the moon just by passing it, leveling most of Anchorage in a single stomp, running up to Fairbanks in a few quick seconds, towering over AU_'s arena, smashing the roof of it, and then fitting inside of the building, only taking up about a faceoff circle on the ice.
                  Who do you think you are? The Continuity Czar?
                  Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

All I gotta say is wow. lol!! That is one angry exploding Polar Bear!

Comment

god that was awesome.

Comment

Obviously, we can now blame Fairbanks hockey for the destruction of the Earth's tidal system and the ruthless murdering of 350,000 people.
                        Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                        66 - 86 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Video just made Fark.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Too bad UAF is winless against UAA ever since this video was made

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Video just made Fark.
                              You must be so proud of yourself.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                              X