X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread

Originally posted by observer85 View Post
    As Pinhead Nation always pointed out there is Low, Lower, Lowest then Lowell.
    I'll admit I found that one of the funniest signs I've seen when NU fans brought that to Lowell for a game a few years ago.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by observer85 View Post
      As Pinhead Nation always pointed out there is Low, Lower, Lowest then Lowell.
      when you can't think of anything clever, just steal from someone else who is. if only *a* vermont fan was smart enough to come up with a blog 1/100th as awesome as pinhead nation, maybe there'd be a reason for people to not look down upon your fanbase as being the stupidest in hockey east.

ps somehow you added a couple words to a brilliant saying of theirs and made it entirely not-funny.

pps still waitin' on that apology big fella

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
        if only *a* vermont fan was smart enough to come up with a blog 1/100th as awesome as pinhead nation,
        You read it for the pictures, didn't you?
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          You read it for the pictures, didn't you?
          haha, i didn't say "1/100th as hot."

Comment

when you can't think of anything clever, just steal from someone else who is. if only *a* vermont fan was smart enough to come up with a blog 1/100th as awesome as pinhead nation, maybe there'd be a reason for people to not look down upon your fanbase as being the stupidest in hockey east.
            So now whether or not you write a blog is the measure if intelligence??? I just thought it was an indication of how much free time you have?? My apologies for not recognizing that writing a blog was a requirement for MENSA.
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
              As opposed to UVM and their CONSISTENT NCAA tournament calibur teams?
              As opposed to UNH and the consistent NCAA championship caliber teams?

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                As opposed to UNH and the consistent NCAA championship caliber teams?
                Just because you don't win national championships doesn't mean you aren't good enough to. It's just that UNH has been Umile-ated over the years.

Also, being NCAA Championship caliber is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY different from being NCAA Tournament caliber. Just sayin'.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

So now whether or not you write a blog is the measure if intelligence??? I just thought it was an indication of how much free time you have?? My apologies for not recognizing that writing a blog was a requirement for MENSA.
                  no don't get me wrong, we all think you're remarkably stupid for way more reasons than just your lack of a blog

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Just because you don't win national championships doesn't mean you aren't good enough to. It's just that UNH has been Umile-ated over the years.

Also, being NCAA Championship caliber is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY different from being NCAA Tournament caliber. Just sayin'.

Who cares about titles when you can get the thrill of a lifetime with wins over Yale and Air Force?!?!?!
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

no don't get me wrong, we all think you're remarkably stupid for way more reasons than just your lack of a blog
                      Thanks, I am glad to hear all my work hasn't been lost on you, and again, my apologies. Had I know that if you write a blog that means you are intelligent then I never would have questioned you oh great one.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        Just because you don't win national championships doesn't mean you aren't good enough to.
                        Ummm, apparently you don't have a blog .....because if you don't win a national championship that would in fact mean you aren't good enough to. If you were good enough to win a NC then you would win one....

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          Who cares about titles when you can get the thrill of a lifetime with wins over Yale and Air Force?!?!?!
                          Of even better, two over BC.

Comment

Of even better, two over BC.
                            Or 2 against BU last year!

Raise a BANNER!!!!!!!

Comment

FYI - Brian Roloff is featured on this weeks Hockey East five minute major.
                              http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...ajor/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                                FYI - Brian Roloff is featured on this weeks Hockey East five minute major.
                                http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...ajor/index.php
                                Good Stuff!

Charter Member of the Catamount Hockey Bandwagon! GO CATS GO!

Comment

Working...
                                X