X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    On the weekends, I do college hockey analysis for ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU and have made appearances on the college hockey selection show among others. Sometimes I like to mess with people and say outlandish things like "Look out for Yale!" during the broadcast, even though I know they are not a great team. It's one of my quirks.
    Hey Nick, with all of your expertise what's your opinion on BC/ME thread with BC being called cream puffs, dainty like, and gayish ??
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      Hey Nick, with all of your expertise what's your opinion on BC/ME thread with BC being called cream puffs, dainty like, and gayish ??
      Using my expert analysis skills, I'm guessing that he's able to discern that the Maine crew are having a laugh at your expense.
      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
      -
      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
        Using my expert analysis skills, I'm guessing that he's able to discern that the Maine crew are having a laugh at your expense.
        Why would it be at my expense? I think its funny as heII

Comment

hey grantfan, don't worry, we're all laughing WITH YOU, not AT YOU.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Why would it be at my expense? I think its funny as heII
            You might be the dumbest person I've ever encountered on this forum. You are so over-the-top moronic that every time I reply to you I have to stop and think... "maybe he's just a shtick."

But then I realize you associate yourself with Vermont and click "Submit Reply"
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

HEY! What happened to my thread. grantfan, did you nuke it? Or did someone wake up rip van admin?
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                HEY! What happened to my thread. grantfan, did you nuke it? Or did someone wake up rip van admin?
                I was wondering the same thing......

Comment

GO MAINE !!!!!!
                  Originally posted by jcarter7669
                  GO MACK !!!
                  Just letting you know that if you keep cheering hard against all the teams whose fans call you out for being an idiot, you're going to run out of teams to root for by the end of the season.
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                    Just letting you know that if you keep cheering hard against all the teams whose fans call you out for being an idiot, you're going to run out of teams to root for by the end of the season.
                    Thanks for the heads up, but it's really just rooting against BC and UML. I will for the record root for BC and UML if either make it into the post season and play against a non-HE foe, til then though.....

Comment

I just looked and no one has posted in the BC thread in 3 days, looks like the BC fans are more interested in Vermont than their own team.

That would explain all those empty seats I saw on the internet feed last weekend. More people rather talk about the teams past than watch the current team play.
                      New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                        I just looked and no one has posted in the BC thread in 3 days, looks like the BC fans are more interested in Vermont than their own team.

That would explain all those empty seats I saw on the internet feed last weekend. More people rather talk about the teams past than watch the current team play.
                        You might not have noticed, but the BC/Maine thread is getting just enough love as this one.

And if you're trying to get an argument started about how BC's fans at Conte (or, more accurately, not at Conte) suck, you'll just end up getting us to agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          , you'll just end up getting us to agree with you.

Hmmm, that would be one for the books......

Comment

Hmmm, that would be one for the books......
                            My 'you' was directed at Cat lover, and not UVM fans in general.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              My 'you' was directed at Cat lover, and not UVM fans in general.
                              If you think fans at conte suck, and cat lover thinks that you are in agreement. If I happen to also think that, you would by extension also be in agreement with me or me with you, or me with cat lover, or...

Comment

I'm

Comment

Working...
                                X