X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
    If my team were as overranked as UML currently is I would realize they have a long way to fall and I would keep my mouth shut.
    Very well said !

Charter Member of the Catamount Hockey Bandwagon! GO CATS GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
      Fixed your post.

Boom. Roasted.
      Wow..at this rate if you dont make it to the FF your season is a miserable failure...good luck with that.

Comment

Umm. If UML does not win the NC they are a failure. They are clearly the BEST team ever assembled so anything less would be a complete and utter failure. I noticed that UML was just trying to make UVM feel better when they let UVM have the better of the play by a long shot in the third period of their first meeting. Awful nice of them to do that.

I'm not sure Merrimack is not better than UML. Seems they got the same result versus BU and Mack beat UVM and UML did not.

Merrimack should be ranked #3

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
          If my team were as overranked as UML currently is I would realize they have a long way to fall and I would keep my mouth shut.
          1. your team IS overrated and ranked too high (psst, overranked isn't a word)
          2. you say "long way to fall". I prefer "short climb to the top".
          3. keeping your mouth shut would solve a lot of problems. I vote yea.
          Lowell Forever
          Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by charliecatamount View Post
            ECHL domination. Exciting stuff!!!!
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
              ECHL domination. Exciting stuff!!!!
              god forbid if we talked about our alumni on our own post. get a life. seriously...

I would understand if UML and UNH fans were scanning the UVM post prior to a weekend series with us, but to have the free time to constantly review and comment on all HE (maybe all of college hockey, not sure) posts is absolutely pathetic... hows the unemployment $ in NH? Probably not as good as mass....

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                1. your team IS overrated and ranked too high (psst, overranked isn't a word)
                2. you say "long way to fall". I prefer "short climb to the top".
                3. keeping your mouth shut would solve a lot of problems. I vote yea.
                20$ says UML doesnt make the F4. any takers???

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
                  really? namecalling?

boy do you have to really shine up an old turd to make yourself feel good about how a submediocre team is doing this year.

and again, i'm waiting for you to find one post in which i've been demonstrably wrong this season.
                  i would say your season is just as "submediocre" (webster) as vermonts if you think tying us makes you any better... we would all be in better shape if we played alabama huntsville every weekend. We'll see how that tough schedule UML has holds up in the PWR... Who are you playing this weekend Curry and Nichols?

I'd say your WRONG right about now...

Comment

FYI - A nice article on Justin Milo from the New England Hockey Journal.
                    http://www.hockeyjournal.com/Article.php?ArtID=738300

Comment

Originally posted by charliecatamount View Post
                      i would say your season is just as "submediocre" (webster) as vermonts if you think tying us makes you any better... we would all be in better shape if we played alabama huntsville every weekend. We'll see how that tough schedule UML has holds up in the PWR... Who are you playing this weekend Curry and Nichols?

I'd say your WRONG right about now...
                      this post doesn't even make sense.

just keep in mind that yer buddy umlgoon is always demonstrably correct. AND he knows how to properly utilize your/you're. bonus points!
                      Last edited by UMLGoon; 11-16-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

just keep in mind that yer buddy umlgoon is always demonstrably correct. AND he knows how to properly utilize your/you're. bonus points!

I have come to the conclusion that you and some of your buddies are not fans of college hockey or to be honest UML either.

You are just fans of yourselves, which is good because I doubt anyone else cares.
                        New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Then maybe he could use them in place of "yer."
                          Last edited by jcarter7669; 11-17-2009, 11:09 AM.
                          Originally posted by Hokydad
                          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                            I have come to the conclusion that you and some of your buddies are not fans of college hockey or to be honest UML either.

You are just fans of yourselves, which is good because I doubt anyone else cares.
                            Put the doubt to rest, it's true no one else cares.
                            Originally posted by Hokydad
                            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                              Put the doubt to rest, it's true no one else cares.
                              Newsflash: You're not exactly Mr. Popularity here, either.
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post

i can assure you that i love lowell hockey more than you have ever loved anything in your life, and have since i was a little boy. i do also love being right, of course, and you'd think for how often i am right about everything to do with college hockey, i'd be sick of it.

i'm not. go 'hawks, go me.

Comment

Working...
                                X