This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML '09/'10 Season Thread

I have to say ... I love doing this weekly with such a large list of recruits.

Stats for UML recruits through last night ...
    Code:
    Name                POS  TEAM (League)                HT   WT   DOB     GP  G  A  PTS  PIM
    Tyler Brickler      LW   Westside Warriors (BCHL)   5'11  175  01/27/91  0  0  0    0    0
    Julian Melchiori    LD   Newmarket Hurricanes (CCHL) 6'1  180  12/06/91 18  6 11   17   10
    Joe Pendanza        LW   Boston Jr. Bruins (EJHL)   5'10  180  11/22/90 19  8 12   20    6
    Will Rayner         RD   Lincoln Stars (USHL))       6'1  190  01/19/90  5  0  0    0    6
    Chad Ruhwedel       RD   Sioux Falls Stampede (USHL)5'11  170  05/07/90 14  2  5    7    2
    Shayne Thompson     LW   Brockville Braves (CJHL)   5'11  195  06/13/89 27 16 25   41   32

Name                POS  TEAM (League)                HT   WT   DOB     GP  W  L  T  %       GAA
    Marc Boulanger       G   Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)       5'11  165  03/27/90 15  5  7  3 89.7%   3.00
    T.J. Massie          G   Boston Jr Bruins (EJHL)    5'11  165  05/03/90 13  4  5  2 91.2%   3.14

Name                POS  TEAM (League)                HT   WT   DOB     GP  G  A  PTS  PIM
    William Eiserman    LD   NH Jr. Monarchs (EJHL)     5'11  187  07/21/92 12  0  6    6    6
    Colton Saucerman    RD   Des Moines Bucaneers (USHL) 5'9  170  05/05/92 16  0  0    0   36
    Terrence Wallin     RW   The Gunnery                5'10  166  04/06/92  0  0  0    0    0

Name                POS  TEAM (League)                HT   WT   DOB     GP  W  L  T  %       GAA
    Chris Eiserman       G   NH Jr. Monarchs (EJHL)      6'3  210  07/28/93 12 10  1  0 92.3%   2.30
    *Pendanza's 6 PPG are tied for second in the EJHL.
    *Thompson's 41 points have moved him to a tie for 7th in CJHL scoring.
    *Melchiori's 17 points have him tied for eighth amongst all defensemen in the CCHL. He missed four games playing for Team Canada East in the World Junior A Challenge.
    *C. Eiserman is currently fourth in the EJHL in GAA and fourth in save %.
    *TJ Massie is currently tenth in the EJHL in GAA and seventh in save %.
    *Brickler was traded to the Westside Warriors on November 18th. While with Sioux City, his numbers were 0-3-3 in just 5 games played.
    *Wallin's Gunnery season starts on December 5th.
    *Rayner was placed on the 45 day IR in mid-October.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by WisemanFromUmass-Lowell View Post
      This is just one person's vote for sure, but yes, I'd prefer to have a separate thread. There are days when I'm not so interested in anything other than the current day-to-day activities, other days when I'm thinking about the future. Knowing I had a specific place to go for the latter would make for easier reading.

And technically, after all, the title of this thread IS 'UML '09/'10 Season Thread"..

(Just my opinion....)
      Fair enough, I'll start one up. I have no problem with it either way.

The recruiting thread for UML is now here.
      Last edited by UMLFan; 11-20-2009, 01:08 PM.
      Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Game notes are up on the website.
        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Any chance we get 5,000 tonight? That'd be a nice crowd, especially for the recruit(s?) in attendance.
          Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
            Any chance we get 5,000 tonight? That'd be a nice crowd, especially for the recruit(s?) in attendance.
            I think 5000 might be a little high. We're averaging around 4700 a game. If we got that tonight I'd be happy.

Comment

Let's hope so....The Hawks better bring their A game, Merrimack will be tough.

From the MC site:
              Lifetime vs. UMass Lowell: The Warriors are 33-63-8 lifetime against the River Hawks. They have lost the last five meetings and are 1-13-1 in the last 15 games, with the last win being a 3-1 victory at Lowell on November 1, 2007.
              http://www.merrimackathletics.com/sp...091120HPreview

Comment

Not sure what efforts the schools have made to promote the game but the winning we've been doing is a great promoter on its own.

Be cool if the rivalry got going again, though. Was neat to hear that the two coaches were trying to help that along. Anyhow, in 3 hours or so, I'll be at Beer Works getting ready for game one of the annual Valley Cup.
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

So was that the 50/50 being sold by people in yellow DCU tees where the prices were seriously jacked up and you had to write your name on them?

And if not, where were they? Hard to make my weekly donation if you can't find 'em.
                  Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                  Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                  "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                  KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                    So was that the 50/50 being sold by people in yellow DCU tees where the prices were seriously jacked up and you had to write your name on them?

And if not, where were they? Hard to make my weekly donation if you can't find 'em.
                    The cheerleaders were doing the 50/50 in the student section, for once I actually paid attention to someone asking if I wanted to buy 50/50 tickets.
                    UML 2007 B.S. Meteorology, 2012 M.S. Meteorology

2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                    2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                    2017 Hockey East Tournament Champions.

http://storm.uml.edu
                    https://twitter.com/umlweatherman

Comment

I saw them on the other side but not over where we were. Having sold tix for yrs at the Tully I cannot understand the way that was done. Josh people and they will buy tickets, even a few. But first you need to ask. I haven't seen a 50-50 person all season and I am in my seat, don't wander. My section is always pretty full. I don't get it. First yr in all the time I have been coming I haven't contributed once.

Comment

8-2-1 after 11. Very nice indeed.

Keeping this going Lowell!

Please remember to vote for the players of the game btw. Also, check out info on Lowell's newest commitment!
                        Last edited by UMLFan; 11-23-2009, 10:35 AM.
                        Monty

Comment

Up two spots to number three in the INCH power rankings

Comment

UML moves up one spot to #3 in the USCHO poll.
                            What did you say?
                            Who own the Chiefs?
                            What did he say?
                            Owns! Owns!

Comment

Chris Auger was named Hockey East player of the week. It looks like the scoring was changed on his second goal. Campbell has been credited with the goal. Great night for Chris, not just the scoring but the shot blocking and diving to clear pucks.
                              http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m...112309aab.html
                              Last edited by boblav1; 11-23-2009, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Lowell moved up to third in the USA Today poll as well, and gained a first place vote, giving them 2 now.
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X