X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML '09/'10 Season Thread

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
    If people were wondering, the count of students who attended the home opener against Colgate was 1601. It more than doubled the previous record of student attendance.
    How about 2,000 for the BU game?
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      How about 2,000 for the BU game?
      I fully expect the students to be louder than the Colgate game. I'm really looking forward to Friday night.
      Let's go Lowell.

Comment

everyone knows that no one attends umass lowell games because no one cares to.

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post

"No body goes there any more. It's too crowded."
          -Yogi Berra

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Is it tough to be a moron?
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

The 10,000 people who went to the Lowell games over the weekend don't count? Interesting theory.
              Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Those people went to a Colgate game and a Northeastern game. What are these Lowell games you speak of?
                #NewMass

Comment

Nice email addressing the issue with the NU fans in X from Scott. Quick to address the issue. I am impressed.

Comment

is that hot girlie with the skirts and the boots still working the crowd?!?! i need a reason to drive up friday
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Nice email addressing the issue with the NU fans in X from Scott. Quick to address the issue. I am impressed.
                      What did he say? The school and the administration have a totally different attitude which is nice to see.
                      What did you say?
                      Who own the Chiefs?
                      What did he say?
                      Owns! Owns!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        is that hot girlie with the skirts and the boots still working the crowd?!?! i need a reason to drive up friday
                        hope you're into pregnant chicks

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
                          ouch!
                          GO NU HOCKEY
                          Always bullish on the future.
                          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Jasmine is still with us...
                            Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
                            What did he say? The school and the administration have a totally different attitude which is nice to see.
                            Word. I was more than impressed. I emailed back and said so. I hadn't sent anything- don't know if someone did or if they read here.

Basically said they were made aware of the situation, no trying to make excuses (which really garnered my respect!) They weren't happy to hear it happened, that they try and keep the opposing folks in C. They have addressed with the arena staff/ people to make sure to check tickets in this type of situation. Let him know if there are problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                              While it's not in the Sun yet, I've been told that the deal for the Tsongas has been finalized.
                              From the Lowell Sun breaking news section.
                              Tsongas Arena transfer could happen as soon as Friday
                              The transfer of the Tsongas Arena from the city to UMass Lowell could happen as soon as Friday, City Manager Bernie Lynch told the Tsongas Arena Commission yesterday.

Lynch said he anticipates the terms of a purchase-and-sale agreement to be in place "later this week or early next week."

UMass Lowell spokeswoman Patricia McCafferty said the university has set Friday as its self-imposed goal.

If an agreement is reached, she said, it will be announced on Friday night at the Tsongas Arena during the UMass Lowell Riverhawks hockey game against Boston University.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
                                1) how far along is she?
                                2) how is she carrying it?

(good for her. and congrats to the lucky man!)
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X