Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    FWIW, it does seem like he'd be going to a Boston area school (one of the UMass programs), but both teams already have a starter and backup for next year. Lowell also has a very high quality goalie committed for 2012 as well. Carr, as far as I can tell, would be coming in as the third netminder next season, behind a returning sophomore and another freshman (Lowell loses both their starting goalies after this season, and their third stringer is an "in case of emergency use only" type.
    Actually its the same situation at Union (though is a tossup right now who will be starter and backup next season). I know SLU is losing both of their main keepers though..

Wholin - I'm having the same problem on the Heisenberg site.. not sure what is up.
    Last edited by ADK11; 11-18-2009, 04:35 PM.
    UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
      How about a swap, Carr for Laliberte.
      ..and just to be clear on our Carrs, I would NOT make this deal with Daniel Carr.

Comment

Originally posted by ADK11 View Post
        ..and just to be clear on our Carrs, I would NOT make this deal with Daniel Carr.
        I hear ya. Last I checked he was still clicking away at a 2 PPG average.

Comment

Ugh, in the red again?

Hopefully this off-weekend will be good for us. Everyone on this campus is ridiculously busy with finals and papers so the break is very necessary for the players. I'd really like to win the RPI Tourney next weekend though. We should not take Lake Superior State lightly.
          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Code:
            Daniel Carr     20-17-22-39-24
            Jacob Laliberte 20-25-18-43-14
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

T.J. Fox has been called up to WB/Scranton of the AHL where he'll join up with his buddy Lane Caffaro

http://ecachockey.com/men/members/un...1_FoxWBSRecall

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

New Dutchman on Heisenberg. Josh Jooris, Burlington CCHL, 6' 179#, 21 GP, 10G, 39A, 49 Pts.

http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/pl...&seasonid=4693

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                  New Dutchman on Heisenberg. Josh Jooris, Burlington CCHL, 6' 179#, 21 GP, 10G, 39A, 49 Pts.

http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/pl...&seasonid=4693
                  Ben Barr strikes again (Jooris's dad played for RPI). Currently 3rd in the league in scoring.. another nice pickup!

Comment

Ben Barr strikes again (Jooris's dad played for RPI). Currently 3rd in the league in scoring.. another nice pickup!
                    Now if he could just get that short handed thing down with the team. I think that there is another Jooris down there as well.

Comment

congratulations to head coach nate leaman on the birth of his first baby!

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes to the Leamans.

Comment

Congrats to your coach. Hopefully there will be a good birth present with a win over LSSU.

Comment

Union plays RPI tonight for the 2nd time out of 4 times this season. If we win this game, we will be undefeated for the month of November.
                            LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

More suspensions for tonight's game according to Ken Schott's pregame blog:

The big news for the Dutchmen is they will be without four key offensive players, including the top four scorers, because they are serving a one-game suspension for a violation of team rules. Sitting out are Mario Valery-Trabucco, the team's leading scorer with 5 goals and 9 assists and who scored the only goal of the shootout last night against Lake Superior State; Adam Presizniuk, the team's second-leading scorer with four goals and seven assists; John Simpson, third on the team with two goals and seven assists; and Brian Yanovitch, who is tied for fourth with four goals and four assists.

What's going on?

Comment

Well without key players in both games, I say the Dutch handled themselves pretty well in both games, especially tonight, missing 1-2-3 leaders in scoring and we still post up 5 goals. Again we are up 3-0 and let them back in with stupid penalties. But Congrats to the Dutch on claiming another tourney championship.
                                Let's go Dutch
                                Union Hockey 2010-2011

Comment

Working...
                                X