X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2009-2010

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    You need to explain? Why? Because you care about being misinterpreted? Could that mean you - wait for it - care?!
    Nope, just means I have OCD
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Moving on to hockey, BC will play a team ranked ahead of them in Denver. Plus they will play St. Lawrence who is .500 club right now. Unfortunately BC fans don't even get to listen to broadcast since no one broadcast the BC games.
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        Moving on to hockey, BC will play a team ranked ahead of them in Denver. Plus they will play St. Lawrence who is .500 club right now. Unfortunately BC fans don't even get to listen to broadcast since no one broadcast the BC games.
        Actually BC is #2 in both RPI and PWR whereas DU is #3. SLU is #36.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
          If I don't care, why would I care if I made myself look like an idiot??? Could there be another reason?
          Ooh! Could it be that you actually ARE an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
            No

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
              jcarter: I have a suggestion for you. Start over with a name change and stop posting anything derogatory on another teams thread. I have stopped reading anything you say on this thread as well as any of the responses to you and I am sure a lot of others are doing the same. The few who do respond follow you to the Vermont thread anyway and will do so whenever you knock anothers team and enforce it when you are proven wrong. Life is too short to get involved in anonymous slugfests that get you nowhere. Enjoy your team. They are good. Just don't beat your chest without reason and never ever insult another program. Their own fans can do enough of that when needed. I am sure you are a decent person but this has spiraled beyond repair. I don't even think an honest apology will ever get you in favor with your own fans let alone ours.

the thing about jcarter is that he is dead serious until he is proven wrong/stupid/delirious/insane/french/elephant walker/any or all of the above, then he was 'just joking'
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                the thing about jcarter is that he is dead serious until he is proven wrong/stupid/delirious/insane/french/elephant walker/any or all of the above, then he was 'just joking'
                Any actual facts to back that up AssumptionSteveF or are you just projecting like normal?

Comment

Is there no internet broadcast? Perhaps from UD?
                  sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    Did he say something?
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                      By Jove, you've got it!
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I'll be watching it on my Directv.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          I'll be watching it on my Directv.
                          You lucky dog.

I'll bring the popcorn if you invite me over

(just kidding)
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

FSN-Rocky Mountain will televise the Denver vs BC game live. If you have a dish or the right cable package, you can watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                              No
                              Well that certainly settles that!
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                                FSN-Rocky Mountain will televise the Denver vs BC game live. If you have a dish or the right cable package, you can watch it.
                                BCWH Superfan joe has it on his TV. I'm driving up to Boston just to watch it with him. Wouldn't miss this match-up for nothin'.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X