This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 09-10: Clawing our way to Albany

Yes it was a tough weekend - going up 4-3 late against Yale i felt pretty good then the collapse - You almost expected the Brown disaster after a emotional game and going into a brutal barn - no harm they are still in great position

Holy Cross and AIC are absolute must wins - I think they get it done

The boys looked a little sluggish this weekend - They have been at such a high level for most of the year I would just take it as a bad weekend - move on

Who would of thought they would be 12-3 or 14-1 or even 10 games over .500 they look good no need to jump off the bridge yet!!!

What are the fantasy results????

Go Cats

Comment

Originally posted by red army hockey View Post
      What are the fantasy results????
      They're in their own thread now.
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        Down 2 spots to 8th in the USAToday Poll with Cornell 5th and Yale 7th. Still very respectable all things considered.

Time to get back to business Thursday night at Holy Cross!
        Hey Eagle, Don't worry. The college hockey season is a long one and every team "stubs its toe" at some point during a thirty-plus game regular season schedule. It happened to QU against Ylae and Brom. This week after the team beats the 1972 Russian Red Army team, er, AIC and The Cross you guys will zoom to the top of every poll in sight.

I hope you and your family had a good weekend apart from some disappointments at the Yale Whale and George V. Meehan Auditorium. See ya 'round THE LODGE.
        sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
          Hey Eagle, Don't worry.
          I'm not worried... I know there's a lot of season left.

I hope you and your family had a good weekend apart from some disappointments at the Yale Whale and George V. Meehan Auditorium.
          I went and supported the 'Cats at both games and even though the results weren't exactly good, it's never a bad thing to get out and support your team.

By the way, you're a long time Denver fan... do you must remember this guy?
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          Northeast Regional:

Comment

I'm not worried... I know there's a lot of season left.

I went and supported the 'Cats at both games and even though the results weren't exactly good, it's never a bad thing to get out and support your team.

By the way, you're a long time Denver fan... do you must remember this guy?
            I do in fact remember Jack Mac. Oddly enough there is another man serving as the A.D. at a Big Ten school who was at DU at one time. Minnesota's athletic director is Joel Maturi. He left the Pioneers many years ago for the Golden Gophers.

And good for you getting out on the road to support your team. I've gone to any number of DU-CC games down in the Springs [as well as the odd CC game or Air Force game when DU was out of town or had a "bye" weekend. When it comes to college hockey I am indeed a "lifer."] I couldn't even estimate the number of DU home games I've seen. I've held season tickets since I was an undergrad. I'd tell you exactly when that was, but the calendar hadn't yet been invented when I was an undergrad. By the time I was finishing grad school there was wild talk about the possible invention of such a time marking device as a calendar.
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
              The college hockey season is a long one and every team "stubs its toe" at some point...
              Except this team, of course:http://cdsun.library.cornell.edu/cgi...20March%201970
              A neg.rep on this thread is a badge of honor.....troyboy March 7 2011

Comment

the polls show how much respect they have for Quinnipiac. Took a while to climb to #4, but they were very good to us keeping the Bobcats in the Top 10.

Bring Your Skates to Saturday's AIC game (4pm) as there will be a "Skate with the Bobcats" after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                  It looks like Mark and myself will be heading to Holy Cross on Thursday. Anyone else opting to take the trip?
                  You know....it might be a stretch for me, but.......I am staying in Worcester Thursday night on business......who knows???
                  SLU

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
                    You know....it might be a stretch for me, but.......I am staying in Worcester Thursday night on business......who knows???
                    We'd love to have ya.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                      We'd love to have ya.
                      Speak for yourself!

Just kidding...

Mike, if you don't have anything else to do, why not come watch some hockey with us?
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

Speak for yourself!

Just kidding...

Mike, if you don't have anything else to do, why not come watch some hockey with us?
                        If I get done with work early enough I will swing by the game. If I go, I'm sure I'll find you.
                        SLU

Comment

Reid was recalled by Nashville - Congrats!!

i hope he gets a game or 2

Comment

I can't find this anywhere. Where did ya hear it? This would be monumental, being the first QU player in the NHL. Prove it.
                            Last edited by allnightwong; 12-09-2009, 09:21 AM.

Comment

RallyMonkey, JimRoz, QUBobcats70, Quinn15, Kitten and Minni need to still get picks in for this weeks games.

Comment

Ya, he was recalled by Milwaukee of the AHL from a loan to Cinci of the ECHL.

http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.com/home/transactions.html

http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.com/hom...1207moves.html

Comment

Working...
                                X