X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 09-10: Clawing our way to Albany

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
    Still bubblicious in the INCH
    I'm only pointing this out for the rest of you poll watchers...

USA Today: 20 points (18th or so).

Back up to 18th here at USCHO.

Note to team: take care of business this weekend. Next week you start the ECAC schedule against your north country foes.
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Remember you have until the puck drops at 7PM on Friday night's Harvard-Dartmouth game to get your picks into my annual ECAC Pick The Standings Contest.
      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Thanks Vic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
          I'm only pointing this out for the rest of you poll watchers...
          Why thank you my friend.

Comment

http://www.quinnipiacbobcats.com/Vie...CLID=204821210

6 MHOK games to be televised!

Comment

6 TV games is great for the team and the school. My only beef is that they're all home games and ill be at them anyway. I understand that its up to the school to schedule TV games and QU does that better than most in the league. I'd just like to be able to see a few road games on TV. I remember back a few years when we had a couple televised. Harvard and princeton if I'm not mistaken.
              Regardless, good for the school. Maybe this will just force me to go to some of the roadies.

Comment

My only beef is that they're all home games and ill be at them anyway.
                Be sure to smile for the camera!

I'd just like to be able to see a few road games on TV.
                That would be nice. The internet feeds are ok but the quality is usually a little sub-par, plus they tend to not have replay.

Regardless, good for the school.
                Agreed. The exposure for the Q is great.

I wonder if all the air time was bought by QU as in the past couple of seasons? My guess would be the NESN dates were.

Maybe this will just force me to go to some of the roadies.
                Road trip?!?
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Congrats to Wonger and Mookie being named Assistant Captains

Looking forward to two wins this weekend - Robert Morris is very tough opponent they always play us tough - no Ryan Cruthers he was solid

Beat Alaska - Alaska beat NoDak
                  Lost a tough battle with Ferris State

1-3 but this is there first home games of the year they will be pumped up

If you can't make the game - The field hockey teams are battling at QU

Comment

Originally posted by red army hockey View Post
                    Congrats to Wonger and Mookie being named Assistant Captains
                    Yes, congrats to both!

Looking forward to two wins this weekend - Robert Morris is very tough opponent they always play us tough
                    It's going to take a solid effort both nights for sure. No slacking off and no looking past the Colonials.
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    Northeast Regional:

Comment

6 TV games is great for the team and the school. My only beef is that they're all home games and ill be at them anyway. I understand that its up to the school to schedule TV games and QU does that better than most in the league. I'd just like to be able to see a few road games on TV. I remember back a few years when we had a couple televised. Harvard and princeton if I'm not mistaken.
                      Regardless, good for the school. Maybe this will just force me to go to some of the roadies.
                      There was a day when QU would televise all road games cuz they could not broadcast from the NIP. Now that they have the best facility in the northeast, they want to show it off on NESN and CBS C TV.

Did you also see that QU is also broadcasting a QU HD show on NESN called Quinnipiac Bobcats unleashed? Good stuff!

Very few have highlight shows on TV and not sure if any have HD shows.

Note that two of these HD shows will be lead-ins to the Harvard and UMass games!

The schedule is:

11/13/2009 7:00 PM QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY: BOBCATS UNLEASHED NEW

11/18/2009 4:00 PM QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY: BOBCATS UNLEASHED R

11/20/2009 2:30 PM QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY: BOBCATS UNLEASHED R

11/23/2009 1:30 PM QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY: BOBCATS UNLEASHED R

11/25/2009 2:00 PM QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY: BOBCATS UNLEASHED R

11/28/2009 2:30 PM QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY: BOBCATS UNLEASHED R

11/13/2009 7:30 PM 2009 QUINNIPIAC HOCKEY QUINNIPIAC VS. HARVARD LIVE

11/14/2009 4:30 PM 2009 QUINNIPIAC WOMEN'S BASKETBALL QUINNIPIAC VS. HARTFORD LIVE

11/28/2009 3:00 PM 2009 QUINNIPIAC HOCKEY QUINNIPIAC VS. UMASS-AMHERST LIVE

11/29/2009 2:30 PM NESN DOUBLEPLAY QUINNIPIAC HOCKEY VS. UMASS-AMHERST R

Comment

Originally posted by FredDavenport View Post
                        There was a day when QU would televise all road games cuz they could not broadcast from the NIP. Now that they have the best facility in the northeast, they want to show it off on NESN and CBS C TV.
                        Completely agree that it is imperative that the rest of the area gets to see our splendid arena. I'm just sayin from a personal, selfish standpoint, I'd love to see some road games. That's all.

Comment

Thx for the note. Not hockey but there are two MBBall games (@ Vermont and @ URI), that are on TV.

Good Luck to the Bobcats at RMU this weekend

Comment

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about the upcoming weekend...

I think this is a critical series for the Bobcats. It's a chance to sort out any remaining cobwebs before league play starts next week. RMU can't be taken lightly since they have always played us tough it seems.

A 5-0 start is not impossible, but it's not a given either (and I think it would be awesome for the program). It's going to take two solid efforts against the Colonials.

Go Q!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

Less than 24 hours to get your picks into the ECAC Pick The Standings Contest . 7 PM Friday Knight is the deadline.
                              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Nice article over at CHN about our goalie situation. If these 3 guys all stay healthy and live up to their hype, things in net look pretty good for the Bobcats!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X