PDA

View Full Version : UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

SiouxTechie
01-10-2010, 12:11 AM
What the heck? What happened to Knight?

brianvf
01-10-2010, 12:16 AM
What the heck? What happened to Knight?

For someone who claims to be a Sioux fan, you really don't follow the team too well.

Mike Rane
01-10-2010, 12:36 AM
For someone who claims to be a Sioux fan, you really don't follow the team too well.

:D

willythekid
01-10-2010, 12:39 AM
What in the world... what happened to Genoway?

brianvf
01-10-2010, 12:49 AM
What in the world... what happened to Genoway?

Colby?
He graduated years ago.

The Rube
01-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Only saw the 3rd period tonight, but from what I saw, if they play like that next weekend, it could be a close series.

However, I think that tonight was a bit of a fluke, given the other five/six games I've seen UND play this year (thank you FCS and SiouxSports for your tv deal!).

MSU-M looked totally inept in the 3rd, missing that key pass, or just missing that key check on the D end, but UND couldn't really capitalize on that.

Of course, given the opponent you are facing this weekend, that probably won't matter, as this series is one where you can toss out everything that previously happened, as to stats and such.

This is a blood series. No, no pun intended (risking looking like a jackarse, in accordance to "The Best Page In The Universe's" article on puns.):o

SiouxFanatic
01-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Only saw the 3rd period tonight, but from what I saw, if they play like that next weekend, it could be a close series.

However, I think that tonight was a bit of a fluke, given the other five/six games I've seen UND play this year (thank you FCS and SiouxSports for your tv deal!).

MSU-M looked totally inept in the 3rd, missing that key pass, or just missing that key check on the D end, but UND couldn't really capitalize on that.

Of course, given the opponent you are facing this weekend, that probably won't matter, as this series is one where you can toss out everything that previously happened, as to stats and such.

This is a blood series. No, no pun intended (risking looking like a jackarse, in accordance to "The Best Page In The Universe's" article on puns.):o

Well I hope this will be a "blood" series. However, I won't mind at all if the Gophers play lethargic again like the Friday game(@Grand Forks). Heck, if they want to they can show the same effort twice and play like crap both nights. :D

ecbrevik
01-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Hat tricks for Blood both nights? If that happens, I like our chances! :D ;)

SiouxTechie
01-10-2010, 12:34 PM

And I wonder why I'm not as big of a Sioux fan as I used to be. It couldn't possibly be because I ask a simple question and not get it answered but get criticized for it :rolleyes:

I bet there's a lot of Sioux fans that don't know what happened to some of the players. Especially if they live out of town, or they got injured at an away game that someone couldn't watch. There are plenty of reasons a Sioux fan doesn't know what happened to a certain player.

So please don't criticize me, a simple answer would've sufficed.

brianvf
01-10-2010, 01:02 PM
And I wonder why I'm not as big of a Sioux fan as I used to be. It couldn't possibly be because I ask a simple question and not get it answered but get criticized for it :rolleyes:

Yes, that's got to be it.

Dirty
01-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Does this mean you are on top of everything Stefan Della Rovere?

Stromer
01-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Yes, that's got to be it.

Seems reasonable to me. :rolleyes:

Or maybe not...:D

cross cheque
01-10-2010, 01:41 PM

I bet there's a lot of Sioux fans that don't know what happened to some of the players. Especially if they live out of town, or they got injured at an away game that someone couldn't watch. There are plenty of reasons a Sioux fan doesn't know what happened to a certain player.

So please don't criticize me, a simple answer would've sufficed.

Knight got injured at home and the injury was shown on TV and written about in the paper as well as talked about in the post game show and pre game show Saturday night.
This is a public forum and the right to criticize is reserved by all it's members, and encouraged especially by dirty.

jdr1
01-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Do we have a time frame that Genoway will or will not play again this year!! If he doesn't play again this year do we think he comes back on medical red shirt for his senior year +1 ??? thoughts

brianvf
01-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Do we have a time frame that Genoway will or will not play again this year!! If he doesn't play again this year do we think he comes back on medical red shirt for his senior year +1 ??? thoughts

That's the big question right now.
No one seems to know much. But he would be eligible to apply for a medical redshirt if he wanted.

brianvf
01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Two articles on future Sioux players:

McKeens Q&A with Michael Parks (http://www.mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1038045)

O'Donnell named Player of the Week in the MJHL (http://www.mjhlhockey.ca/news_item.aspx?news_id=1666)

jdr1
01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Ya it is a big question!! If the Denver series comes and goes, my thoughts he won't make it back this year at all.

SiouxTechie
01-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Knight got injured at home and the injury was shown on TV and written about in the paper as well as talked about in the post game show and pre game show Saturday night.
This is a public forum and the right to criticize is reserved by all it's members, and encouraged especially by dirty.

Thank you for your information. All I've been able to check is here and fightingsioux.com and neither was giving much info about what happened.

I realize that this is a public forum, and feel free to criticize me all you want since that's mainly what people do to me on here anyways, but I only asked a question. I'm out of town and did not know.

I now see how curiosity killed the cat :rolleyes:

redwing77
01-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Two articles on future Sioux players:

McKeens Q&A with Michael Parks (http://www.mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1038045)

O'Donnell named Player of the Week in the MJHL (http://www.mjhlhockey.ca/news_item.aspx?news_id=1666)

That McKeen's article was brutal. Parks part was rather benign but the questions were awful and the follow ups by the interviewer made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Happy
01-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Thank you for your information. All I've been able to check is here and fightingsioux.com and neither was giving much info about what happened.

I realize that this is a public forum, and feel free to criticize me all you want since that's mainly what people do to me on here anyways, but I only asked a question. I'm out of town and did not know.

I now see how curiosity killed the cat :rolleyes:

see why I hate sue fans. a bunch of goons, with no civility at all.