• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 UNH Wildcats Season

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
    Go - wing no - wear clap clap clapclapclap

Gots no ta-lente claps claps clapclapclap

Btw, do Dicks making $170,000 dis year ou do e gets da less pour ze rebuild year?
    Your Fren-ish (or is it Eng-ench?) Is getting worse...
    UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Originally posted by UNH09 View Post
      Your Fren-ish (or is it Eng-ench?) Is getting worse...
      Et you mastery of capitalizationing she Is not so hots eedure mon ami...arr arr arr arrr

Comment

Go - wing no - wear clap clap clapclapclap

Gots no ta-lente claps claps clapclapclap
        Zank you, ze Captain Obvious! For where eez it written from de fanz, dat ze Wildcats woulds do much of anyzing dis year ?? Eh? EH??

I likes wat I seez so far tho:

UNH 5 Maine 2
        sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
        On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

UNH still undefeated against Hockey East.
          AKA Boguniecki 33 on the road, except at UMass Amherst, and Magness Arena, where I can't get enough of Mowers, Mowers, you s**k!

Comment

Originally posted by Mowers10 View Post
            UNH still undefeated against Hockey East.
            And defeated everywhere else...
            UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Btw, do Dicks making $170,000 dis year ou do e gets da less pour ze rebuild year?
              I looks at eet like zis: Eff the State of Maine eez willing to pay you ze twelve hunerd dollars a month for ze welfare check, and you zeet on your azz at the Augusta Public Libraree in de compooter cubicle posting on zese boardz, den I guess ze State of New Hampster eez just-ee-fied in paying monsieur Umile ze 170 grande to puts a better hockey team on ze ice den what poor TIMMAY can muster.

On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and say that JVR is absolutely incredible. Very happy to have him on my side now

Comment

Originally posted by Mosrite View Post
                  Zank you, ze Captain Obvious! For where eez it written from de fanz, dat ze Wildcats woulds do much of anyzing dis year ?? Eh? EH??
                  Ware it writtened, I tells you ware it writtined mon ami, it writtened in Dicks Umiles hunnert et seven t towsend dollar zee year contract est ware it writtened, non?

Neveur minding de Championship Nationale, when da laste time e even make de Froze Four, eh? E little fanboys not even ave dat to defend eem wit anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by i'zonprize View Post
                    Mike Borisenok, as C-H-C pointed out is the runaway pick for most improved, but even more importantly, he's contributing, no matter who he's partnered out there with. Stevie Moses has got 3 lamp lighters in his last 3 games as well. Their combo of speed and energy is a nice match-up.
                    Have also enjoyed Borisenok and Moses, but they need to improve in a big deficiency they share with other fowards: Defense. Borisenok and Moses have a +/- of 0 and -2 respectively. More important, Sislo is -7, DeSimone -6, and Thompson and Block each -4. At least, Borisenok's and Moses' speed give them a primary ability to improve. Sislo, DeSimone, Block, and Thompson? Not sure if they don't know where they should be, or haven't the skating ability to get there.

Comment

Actually, Moses is +2.
                      But what about the D?
                      Krates is -8, and Kipp and Hardowa are both -4.
                      I think everyone needs to tighen up a bit and play more physical.

Comment

Ware it writtened, I tells you ware it writtined mon ami, it writtened in Dicks Umiles hunnert et seven t towsend dollar zee year contract est ware it writtened, non?

Neveur minding de Championship Nationale, when da laste time e even make de Froze Four, eh? E little fanboys not even ave dat to defend eem wit anymore.
                        **** Umile for telling Pollastrone to knock that puck in. I guess he gets no credit for the UND upset, though.

Actually, the bunny is right. I actually got to see the contract once, and it actually states, "...by signing this contract, the undersigned acknowledges that the fans, regardless of what they say on internet message boards, real life, or anywhere else not covered in this document, believe that 2009-2010 will not only not be a rebuilding year, but will be the year that UNH goes to the Frozen Four, and wins a championship, even when all of the evidence points to the contrary." So, he's got us there. Even though none of us are expecting much of anything from this team, by signing that contract all those years ago, Umile doomed us to have much higher expectations than we think we actually have. Man, we really should have read Umile's contract before he signed it.
                        Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                        -Fred Shero

Comment

Nice comeback!!! I gave UNH up for dead after watching the second period on NESN.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
                            Nice comeback!!! I gave UNH up for dead after watching the second period on NESN.
                            Agreed. Glad that I missed the first period on NESN, as I thought that periods 2 and 3 were great hockey. Looking forward to attending Tsongas on Sunday evening. Bulter, Leblanc, and Foster showed some senior leadership in the third and OT; I think that Muse stood on his head late in OT to keep the Cats from picking up 2 pts tonight.

Comment

I too was ready to walk out of the Whitt tonight after the 2nd period...UNH just looked completely lost out for the first 40 minutes. Glad I stayed when the team finally showed up in the 3rd period.

I liked the Leblanc-Sislo-Speelman combination tonight...we'll see if it works at the Tsongas on Sunday afternoon. One glaring defect tonight- an absolutely atrocious penalty kill. The 'Cats better stay out of the box on Sunday or the River Hawks will just pick 'em apart.

Riddle me this: UNH players running into Muse = roughing minors for UNH.
                              BC player running into Foster = BC goal??

Anyone? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosrite View Post

Riddle me this: UNH players running into Muse = roughing minors for UNH.
                                BC player running into Foster = BC goal??

Anyone? Anyone?
                                You forgot to divide by SCB.
                                Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                                2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Working...
                                X