The Qwest Tour U.S. Women's National Team vs. WCHA All-Stars 9/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Qwest Tour U.S. Women's National Team vs. WCHA All-Stars 9/25

My girlfriend got tickets to see the U.S. Women's Olympic team play this Friday against the WCHA All-Stars, but I'd never heard of this before last night. Does anyone have ANY info to help me get some questions answered? Did anyone go in the past (I think its the 3rd time its been hosted) and know how many people show up? Does anyone know any sort of WCHA lineup that will be there? Does anyone know.... ANYTHING about this?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: The Qwest Tour U.S. Women's National Team vs. WCHA All-Stars 9/25

Here's a starting point on the Qwest Tour in general, not specifically about the game vs. the WCHA All-Stars.

http://www.usahockey.com/Qwest%20Tour%202009/
    There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

U19AAAA Forever!

Comment

If anyone plans to attend the Dec. 12 game vs. Canada at DU's Magnus arena, please contact me privately if you have not ordered your tickets already. Thanks!
      There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

U19AAAA Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        My girlfriend got tickets to see the U.S. Women's Olympic team play this Friday against the WCHA All-Stars, but I'd never heard of this before last night. Does anyone have ANY info to help me get some questions answered? Did anyone go in the past (I think its the 3rd time its been hosted) and know how many people show up? Does anyone know any sort of WCHA lineup that will be there? Does anyone know.... ANYTHING about this?
        There were 5000+ fans in the seats for the last WCHA vs. Nationals game at the X. The atmosphere was pretty good considering the size of the venue.

Here's the WCHA website preview with the All-Star lineup.

http://www.wcha.com/sports/w-hockey/...090909aah.html
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
          There were 5000+ fans in the seats for the last WCHA vs. Nationals game at the X. The atmosphere was pretty good considering the size of the venue.
          NICE!!! I got the word last minute, so I'm still scheduled to work, but if I can get someone to cover for me, myself, my girlfriend, and two buddies are all gonna get decked out in our usual SCSU gear and probably be the loudest ones there, even if we don't really know much about the squad.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

WOO-HOO!!! Got Friday off, so if you go to the game and see 3 guys and a girl sitting together in SCSU jerseys who are loud but don't know many of the players.... you've got yourself a Euro sighting.

Comment

La la la la la la la. (Just warming up my voice for heckling some officials.)

Got my ticket, got my jersey, got my '97-98 Gopher Women's Hockey inaugural season ballcap . DROP THE PUCK!!!
              Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
              Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
              Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Working...
              X