X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy College Hockey - Year 8

Let us know if you'd like to play.

http://board.uscho.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Year 8

I'm interested, how do you set it up? I'm curious to see how someone does it for NCAA.
    RMU Centre Ice: Where Colonials Fans hit the ice!

Comment

Originally posted by ostate View Post
      I'm interested, how do you set it up? I'm curious to see how someone does it for NCAA.
      It's all on the website. Gather some friends and make a league.
      www.fantasycollegehockey.com - click Rules
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

This is excellent!

I know some people who would definitely want to take part via the CHA Conference, fans and what not.

Could be a fun thing for some of my readers over at www.rmucentreice.com

Soooo cool!

Comment

Oh wait, it said to check back closer to the start of the season once rosters are finalized to sign up, any guess on a specific date?

Comment

I usually turn it on once I can get rookie rosters from a reliable source, usually USCHO. At the moment they're not posted yet. If it gets really close to the first game, I'll just turn it on without rookies temporarily.

sigpic

Comment

Most players have now been loaded and FCH is ready for new registrations.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X