Clarkson Golden Knights 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarkson Golden Knights 2010

I thought it was time that Clarkson had it's own thread. How do you think the Golden Knights will do this season?

Re: Clarkson Golden Knights 2010

Originally posted by hky4sure View Post
    I thought it was time that Clarkson had it's own thread. How do you think the Golden Knights will do this season?
    I recently spoke to Minnesota's coach about the upcoming season, and he said that whenever he asks coaches from the East who they expect to be the top teams from that region this season, Clarkson is always mentioned. So evidently your rivals think that you will do well.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
      I recently spoke to Minnesota's coach about the upcoming season, and he said that whenever he asks coaches from the East who they expect to be the top teams from that region this season, Clarkson is always mentioned. So evidently your rivals think that you will do well.
      I agree! Clarkson is always a threat in the ECAC. There are some big skates to fill with the graduation of Gaudet. I don't know much about the Golden Kinghts incoming freshmen, but if the remaining high scorers Selina, Baribeau, and Waldie can increase their output a little bit that would go a long way. Hopefully a few other players who had lower scoring outputs can also step up a little, to make up for the loss of Gaudet.

There were alot of ties and very close games last season for Clarkson, i feel like they are very close to a possible ecac take over

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaria View Post
        I agree! Clarkson is always a threat in the ECAC. There are some big skates to fill with the graduation of Gaudet. I don't know much about the Golden Kinghts incoming freshmen, but if the remaining high scorers Selina, Baribeau, and Waldie can increase their output a little bit that would go a long way. Hopefully a few other players who had lower scoring outputs can also step up a little, to make up for the loss of Gaudet.

There were alot of ties and very close games last season for Clarkson, i feel like they are very close to a possible ecac take over
        I would suggest that the transfer from UConn can fill the net very nicely and frequently.

Comment

The Clarkson women with a solid 7-3 exhibition win over Ottawa. Transfer Dominique Thibeault did not disappoint with 2 goals. The real season begins next weekend with Boston College. Let's Go Tech.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
            The Clarkson women with a solid 7-3 exhibition win over Ottawa. Transfer Dominique Thibeault did not disappoint with 2 goals. The real season begins next weekend with Boston College. Let's Go Tech.
            Ah yes. That Breakaway shorthander was a beauty. How about that shot from Baribeau just inside the far post. Selina looked strong out there. Got say Rattray from Ottawa is some kind of player as well. Makes things happen everytime she is out there.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
              Ah yes. That Breakaway shorthander was a beauty. How about that shot from Baribeau just inside the far post. Selina looked strong out there. Got say Rattray from Ottawa is some kind of player as well. Makes things happen everytime she is out there.
              Agree on all those things. Team took more penalties than usual especially in the 3rd period. Gonna have to clean up some of that. It will be interesting to see how the Knights fare against BC.
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                Transfer Dominique Thibeault
                You have her now?!

Crap. She's really good.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  You have her now?!

Crap. She's really good.
                  Haha where have you been? It's old news.

And yes...she's really good.

I wonder why she transfered her senior year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bergey1 View Post
                    Haha where have you been? It's old news.

And yes...she's really good.

I wonder why she transfered her senior year.

...let's get it on!
                    (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Yes Thibeault is really really good and we are very happy to have her. It was great to see the Knights play against BC. They did not dissapoint and they deserve their ranking this week. The whole team did a good job. Keep it going ladies.

Comment

How do you think Clarkson will do this weekend against Providence and Connecticut? Your thoughts.......

Comment

UConn Husky, symbol of might to the foe
                          Fight, fight Connecticut / It's victory, let's go (let's go!)
                          Connecticut UConn Husky,
                          Do it again for the white and blue
                          So go (fight!) - go (fight!) - go (fight!) - go!
                          Connecticut, Connecticut U (Spell it!)
                          C - O - N - N - E - C - T - I - C - U - T, Connecticut
                          Connecticut Husky, Connecticut Husky
                          C - O - N - N - U (Fight!)

Comment

Originally posted by northerner View Post
                            How do you think Clarkson will do this weekend against Providence and Connecticut? Your thoughts.......
                            That Clarkson - UCONN tilt should be filled with emotion. Hard to predict. IMHO Clarkson will prevail over the Friars.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                              That Clarkson - UCONN tilt should be filled with emotion. Hard to predict. IMHO Clarkson will prevail over the Friars.
                              I say its going to be a close game against UConn, with the Knights ultimately prevailing, and a loss to the Friars. I would love to be wrong, and for the Knights to sweep, but I'm not convinced of their star power yet - and Im not just referring to DT.
                              (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X