NMU 2009-2010 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU 2009-2010 Season

NMU wiped the ice with Ryerson. Final score was 11-2.

NMU had 5 power play goals and two short-handed goals. The 'Cats also scored 8 goals in the 3rd period and there were LOTS of freshmen points. (this is the other part of the reason that there wasn't a Pick to Click for this game... too much work! )

Alright boys, let's continue the momentum into next weekend and the rest of the season.
    sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
    streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
    TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

The Cats keep the momentum for next week, it will be an interesting start to the new season.

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

I'll be honest, that first period had be scared. But, things looked better going in to the second and especially the third!
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Hope y'all don't mind if I jump in to pass along this story from the Atlanta paper on one of your former players, Nathan Oystrick. Good story, worth the read.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-th...printArticle=y
          GO PURPS!
          Real Men wear PURPLE!

www.gwinnettgladiators.com

I am ... a New Yorker by birth, Southern by the Grace of God

Comment

Originally posted by 5hole View Post
            Hope y'all don't mind if I jump in to pass along this story from the Atlanta paper on one of your former players, Nathan Oystrick. Good story, worth the read.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-th...printArticle=y
            A great story. Thanks for the link.

Comment

I don't know how we didn't notice...

Kory Kaunisto started off his career at NMU with a bang: he had a hat trick today!
              Always a Wildcat...
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                If SCuM is too busy with her intership to do the points tallying, I'm willing to take over if she sends me the stuff to do it.
                i'll make sure to stay sober and inside one night a week to total the PtC i like to do it, reading that many boxscores helps me with my picks
                hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
                *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
                You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6K_i2yek6w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6K_i2yek6w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                  Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                  1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                  1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                  2006-2007: 15-24-2
                  2007-2008: 20-20-4
                  2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by sweet canadian mullet View Post
                    i'll make sure to stay sober and inside one night a week to total the PtC i like to do it, reading that many boxscores helps me with my picks
                    *****http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif******

If a day or two lag isn't okay with anyone, I may have you email me the results so I can have something to do on my lunch break at work. I can't get to USCHO thanks to the filter, but I can receive gmail and update the PTC website.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      I'll be up there sometime Friday afternoon, getting some food at the Ambassador, then hanging out around town after the game as well... I got a someone coming up from Chicago with me and I'm meeting some other NMUers pre-game as well... There should be a decent contingent...
                      Copied this from the Tech thread... where is this meet-up happening?? The boyfriend will be off being a Misfit and I'd rather not hang out by myself...
                      Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Copied this from the Tech thread... where is this meet-up happening?? The boyfriend will be off being a Misfit and I'd rather not hang out by myself...
                        We're planning on meeting at the Ambo around 4ish for food and such.... Maybe walk down to KBC if there is time for a beer before the game as well... I might be a bit late since I'm coming straight from Chicago, but NMU4358734953 and some others should be there on time....

Anyone that will be in the area is more than welcome to stop by... Just be aware the we will probably sing a song or two before leaving the Ambassador however
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

We're planning on meeting at the Ambo around 4ish for food and such.... Maybe walk down to KBC if there is time for a beer before the game as well... I might be a bit late since I'm coming straight from Chicago, but NMU4358734953 and some others should be there on time....

Anyone that will be in the area is more than welcome to stop by... Just be aware the we will probably sing a song or two before leaving the Ambassador however
                          Sweet! I think I might have to crash this party!
                          If possible, I'd like to leave my vehicle at the boy's apartment instead of paying for parking at the game. If I found you all at the Ambo, could I catch a ride back up to the arena?
                          Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Sweet! I think I might have to crash this party!
                            If possible, I'd like to leave my vehicle at the boy's apartment instead of paying for parking at the game. If I found you all at the Ambo, could I catch a ride back up to the arena?
                            I'm sure we could find something for ya..
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I'm sure we could find something for ya..
                              Awesome--thanks
                              Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Just wanted to let people know that I'm still alive out here in middle of nowhere Alaska. Our school district had a massive server failure in Anchorage on Tuesday, and as a result our internet security that prevents me from going on USCHO is down. I miss reading the posts, and would like to inform you that I will make sure to represent the hell out of the posters on here and the Puckheads while I'm in Fairbanks for the NMU vs UAF game.

Oh yeah I almost forgot...PAT BATEMAN WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!
                                Bored kids+matches+vacant school= this http://dakleinbushteacher.shutterfly.com/438

Head half shaven for a week=Free
                                NMU Vs. BGSU Tickets=Free
                                Bottle of 5 o'clock-$8
                                Shaving your head everytime Sigalet lets in a WILDCAT goal and having MOJO chant HALF-A-MULLET=Priceless

"Pat Bateman will eat your f*ing babies!!!"

05-06 A NEW GENERATION OF PUCKHEADS

Farmer JO official get away driver of Bell-Gate 05`

Comment

Working...
                                X