Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NMU 2009-2010 Season

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    That's not at all unlikely. Anastos will see to it his major cashcow makes the dance, even at the price of the minor cashcow.

Seems like this is the weekend of the rivals

MSU/UofM
    Miami/OSU
    NMU/UAF

Comment

Go Cats GO Cats Go Cats Go!

I still see Miami, MSU, NMU and UNO going to Detroit, what a great set of fan bases too.
      GO CATS GO

JUST BEAT MICHIGAN BABY!

Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies!

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
        I know we complain about the promotion of NMU hockey from time to time so if you would, check out the Ferris season thread.

I wonder what a list of promotions would look like this weekend from NMU.
        There has been a ton of promotion done in the area for NMU. TV, Radio, Newspaper, student participation as well...

One note about Ferris, even with all of that promotion, they've not even sold 1,000 tickets!
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
          There has been a ton of promotion done in the area for NMU. TV, Radio, Newspaper, student participation as well...

One note about Ferris, even with all of that promotion, they've not even sold 1,000 tickets!
          Well if you had a choice, would you stay in Big Rapids?
          Embrace the hate.

Comment

Zing!!!
            TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

My mom's a Ferris alum. We lived about 90ish miles away, and never once went down there for anything. She got out and stayed out.
              Always a Wildcat...
              Originally posted by Kepler
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Over Marquette? HELL YES !!!!! 61 and sunny!

Comment

www.insidecollegehockey.com has Mark Olver as the CCHA Player of the Year. Congrats to Mark and Go Cats Go!!!

Comment

To all those who had us buried in October, November, December, January....well...you know...
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

To all those who had us buried in October, November, December, January....well...you know...
                      Fire Kyle Now!!!

... Just kidding. Congrats and have fun in the Motor City!

Comment

He's the biggest bandwagoner ever now?

Yeah, I thought so too.
                        sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                        streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                        TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

So, any idea of who would get who next weekend? OSU/Miami goes to a third game. The Redhawks could lose that game and still make the tournement easily. Just going on the whole, they gotta have Michigan there at the Frozen Four conspiracy, would the CCHA powers that be have Michigan-OSU meet up in the semifinal game with the winner getting FSU-NMU the next day? Or would they be crazy enough to screw both of the smaller schools in order to get Michigan-OSU for the Championship??
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            So, any idea of who would get who next weekend? OSU/Miami goes to a third game. The Redhawks could lose that game and still make the tournement easily. Just going on the whole, they gotta have Michigan there at the Frozen Four conspiracy, would the CCHA powers that be have Michigan-OSU meet up in the semifinal game with the winner getting FSU-NMU the next day? Or would they be crazy enough to screw both of the smaller schools in order to get Michigan-OSU for the Championship??
                            The CCHA re-seeds, so it all depends on the MIami/Ohio State game Sunday night. Ferris is 1 if Miami loses, #2 if Miami wins, then NMU, u of m, with OSU being #4 if they win. 1 plays 4, 2 plays 3. My understanding is that who ever plays u of m gets the late game due to TV (or it could be who ever palys OSU, as the game is on the big ten network).

We'll just have to wait and see for tomorrow's drama to play out.

Comment

Yay BABY!!!!
                              TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                                He's the biggest bandwagoner ever now?

Yeah, I thought so too.
                                Since this and a few other knuckleheaded comments were directed towards me, I'll respond and ask you a question.

What is a bandwagoner?

I thought it was someone who only paid attention to a team when they are playing good and then acts like they've been a fan since before it was cool.

I've been a Lions fan all my life(so I'm definitely not a bandwagoner in any sense) and a Wildcat fan since 1995 (when you were probably in 3rd grade). I've seen extreme highs and lows with this team, yet every weekend I still tune in to hear Dave paint the picture. I'm not going to apologize for being vocal and boisterous when the team plays well or falls on it's face. That's part of being a fan EDITED. This is the last time I'm going to comment on this because it's quite frankly been drawn out long enough. I am looking forward to reading the ever so witty comments that you and some of the other yahoo's respond with tomorrow.

GO WILDCATS!!!!
                                Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 03-14-2010, 01:43 PM. Reason: Profanity
                                TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X