Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NMU 2009-2010 Season

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    Tickets are $5 for NMU Students, along with all students, pre-school, grade school, high school. Kids under 5 are free. Adults are $15. The CCHA won't allow the free student admission, since they control the ticket policies not NMU.

http://webb.nmu.edu/Tickets

Also, nice letter DFoster!
    Love the picture Atheltic Dept. Couldnt find one anymore recent? Maybe from this season at least?
    Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
    1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
    2006-2007: 15-24-2
    2007-2008: 20-20-4
    2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Tickets are $5 for NMU Students, along with all students, pre-school, grade school, high school. Kids under 5 are free. Adults are $15. The CCHA won't allow the free student admission, since they control the ticket policies not NMU.

http://webb.nmu.edu/Tickets

Also, nice letter DFoster!
      D'oh! I forgot about the CCHA cost.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yV6N2pkxqJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yV6N2pkxqJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
        Cat Chat - Covering NMU Hockey since 2008

Comment

Tickets are $5 for NMU Students.... The CCHA won't allow the free student admission, since they control the ticket policies not NMU.
          A Hole's = directed to the CCHA. See Ya in the rear view mirror, you'll miss the UNO Money. $ee ya BI7CH!

Next, I'd donate $20 to a "Get the Students There!" fund. Seriously, an evening of fun, tailgate, great hockey... It don't cost that much. Get out and support the Boys!

Comment

Nice to have the off week to get everyone healthy and rested for whoever our opponent will be.

A little odd not racing home to tune into the online feed of 100.7.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Nice to have the off week to get everyone healthy and rested for whoever our opponent will be.

A little odd not racing home to tune into the online feed of 100.7.
              I'm praying it's Alaska. I think if we swept them, we'd be high enough for an at large bid...right?
              TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
                I'm praying it's Alaska. I think if we swept them, we'd be high enough for an at large bid...right?
                My best guess tells me that if NMU can get to the Joe, that one win there will likely get them to the dance.
                Last edited by davyd83; 03-06-2010, 12:54 PM.
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

My best guess tells me that if NMU can get to the Joem that one win therer will likely get send them to the dance.
                  Yikes! So that means, if things play out accordingly, we'll be matched up with Miami in the late game?
                  TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
                    Yikes! So that means, if things play out accordingly, we'll be matched up with Miami in the late game?
                    The highest seed plays the early game, giving them a few more hours of rest.
                    Embrace the hate.

Comment

Okay, that's cool. I actually like our chances if we end up playing Miami. If we swept Alaska and then god willing beat Miami, we'd have to end up in the top 10!
                      TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

With Alaska's win last night we've moved up to 15th in the PWR and 16th in the RPI rankings over on SiouxSports.com

Next weekend the real fun begins, where the WCHA teams clobber themselves in the rankings trying to make the WCHA Final Five, and how NMU can help themselves.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          With Alaska's win last night we've moved up to 15th in the PWR and 16th in the RPI rankings over on SiouxSports.com

Next weekend the real fun begins, where the WCHA teams clobber themselves in the rankings trying to make the WCHA Final Five, and how NMU can help themselves.
                          Don't forget the cluster that is Hockey East. Especially with BU and Northeastern at the bottom end of TUC status.

Also, CC winning last night has made them a bubble team. Another win and they will likely leapfrog us.
                          Embrace the hate.

Comment

We are currently in sole possession of 14th in the PWR. If we beat Alaska, I would love to move into a 3rd seed. Win a game at the Joe and we might get a 2nd seed. HOLY CRAP!!!

How awesome is it that we are ACTUALLY having this discussion right now?!?!?!?

We actually have a chance to make it and we DON'T need to win the CCHA tournament (which we absolutely could do by the way). If we won the CCHA tourney I think we'd end up with a 2nd seed easily.
                            TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

I'm right there with ya in optimism, but let's beat Alaska first. I like that we're hosting, but it's going to be a tough series. We still need to win games; we are the hardest working team in college hockey.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'd also like to add that Alaska's men's hockey team website is fantastic!

http://alaskananooks.com/index.aspx?path=mhockey

My high school, yes I said high school has a better website than NMU's. This is something that we should all be ashamed of. NMU touts itself as an E-University, yet everything about the website is stuck in the early 2000's. Websites are extremely easy to run once they are built. It's 11:45 pm in Fairbanks right now and they have PHOTOS of the game from TONIGHT!!!!

NMU runs a story and puts a photo of a NMU hockey player from 10 years ago and thinks it's okay because everyone is stupid.

I really wanted to use this post to compliment Alaska's website because I really like it and I am extremely envious of it. Apparently it didn't turn out that way.
                                TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X