Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NMU 2009-2010 Season

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
    BWK, your last post is so far over the top that I refuse to lower myself or this thread by quoting it in its entirety. Suffice to say you have broken new ground, not only by insulting an entire race, but by insulting the intelligence of anyone who can read.

You refer to African American athletes as "street thugs" and "wild monkeys", then have the audacity to object to being labeled a racist. All you needed to complete the 'hat trick' was to add a watermelon reference. "I have alot of friends who are black..." well, I challenge you to show them the unedited text of your two most recent posts and ask them how they feel about your comments.

Stick to blasting Walt Kyle. While that's silly, immature and unwarranted... it's what we've all come to expect from you, and apparently represents the limits of your intellectual abilities.
    BWK is the one whose behavior resembles that of a "wild monkey," flinging his excrement filled posts from the back of the cage! Just more drivel that he can toss anonymously, but doesn't have the stones to put his name or face on.
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

"Wild Turkey" anyone??? I sure could go for a drink right now.

Next drink, May 2010..............

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

To take this away from the tool shed and back to the rink...the team put on a good show in Minneapolis and is now 7-3-3 in its last 13 games. The schedule is a bit less arduous for the rest of the year, with the team having less miles left than they traveled in November alone. The possiblities are there. Now it is up to the team to take advantage of them.
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I like our chances to make run for an NCAA bid. It appears that possible sweep of Michigan, UNO, Ferris, and Lake State would propel us near 12 in the PWR system. Northern really needs a strong second half and two wins at Ferris (4th I think) to move up in the PWR system. Also a second place finish in Detroit would solidify our opportunity for Midwest NCAA tourny game. I assume I must accept 6-8 penalties/game as it appears this is our average amount of penalties/game. Its really frustrating to read this statistic game after game. I think if the team averaged 3-4/game it would allow the team more energy to dominate during the 3rd period. Nonetheless, congrads on a great 1st half of the season! GO Cats!

Comment

BWK, your last post is so far over the top that I refuse to lower myself or this thread by quoting it in its entirety. Suffice to say you have broken new ground, not only by insulting an entire race, but by insulting the intelligence of anyone who can read.

You refer to African American athletes as "street thugs" and "wild monkeys", then have the audacity to object to being labeled a racist. All you needed to complete the 'hat trick' was to add a watermelon reference. "I have alot of friends who are black..." well, I challenge you to show them the unedited text of your two most recent posts and ask them how they feel about your comments.

Stick to blasting Walt Kyle. While that's silly, immature and unwarranted... it's what we've all come to expect from you, and apparently represents the limits of your intellectual abilities.

If me wanting young black men to act in a respectable fashion is racist, then fine I am racist. But do you think that Dr. Martin Luther King would have tolerated the kind of crap that NFL players like Pacman Jones pulls? No, he would have taken him behind the shed and beat him with a rubber hose. I'm only saying what most people are thinking. If young black athletes want to be taken seriously, then they need to act like respectable people. The same goes for white athletes. NFL players and NBA players need to man up and start treating the games they play with respect.

Comment

Why are you debating something off the subject matter?

Comment

Originally posted by kariya View Post
                Why are you debating something off the subject matter?
                Because the Wildcats are undefeated in 2010 so he can't get back on his "Fire Walt" soap box.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Because the Wildcats are undefeated in 2010 so he can't get back on his "Fire Walt" soap box.

How many of y'all coming down to Yost next month? I'm pretty excited about the matchup and it will be the only time I will see them in action this year unless they play at the Joe this year.

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
                    If me wanting young black men to act in a respectable fashion is racist, then fine I am racist. But do you think that Dr. Martin Luther King would have tolerated the kind of crap that NFL players like Pacman Jones pulls? No, he would have taken him behind the shed and beat him with a rubber hose. I'm only saying what most people are thinking. If young black athletes want to be taken seriously, then they need to act like respectable people. The same goes for white athletes. NFL players and NBA players need to man up and start treating the games they play with respect.
                    Wait... You graduated with a degree in ESPR from NMU, right? Didn't any of those classes ever inspire you to use one of your 4 functioning brain cells before you speak??? I mean seriously.... How the hell did you graduate
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      Wait... You graduated with a degree in ESPR from NMU, right? Didn't any of those classes ever inspire you to use one of your 4 functioning brain cells before you speak??? I mean seriously.... How the hell did you graduate
                      School was simple for me. I barely did any homework and still graduated with a 2.3 GPA. I might not have been perfect in classes, but I always got a 4.0 in drinking and partying!!

Comment

Originally Posted by boot_walt_Kyle

School was simple for me. I barely did any homework and still graduated with a 2.3 GPA. I might not have been perfect in classes, but I always got a 4.0 in drinking and partying!!
                        Nothing like "C"ing your degree.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And I got a 3.0, while working or subbing, and being in band. I'm not impressed by this. Really, DIAF.
                          Always a Wildcat...
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Just a suggestion...but you may want to downplay that kind of stuff on your resume. Unfair as it may seem, many employers and professional organizations seem to prefer associating themselves with folks who are not chronic underachievers and substance abusers.

In the immortal words of Dean Wormer "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."
                            Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Just a suggestion...but you may want to downplay that kind of stuff on your resume. Unfair as it may seem, many employers and professional organizations seem to prefer associating themselves with folks who are not chronic underachievers and substance abusers.

In the immortal words of Dean Wormer "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."
                              ...and yet he wonders why some may refer to him as a tool...

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle
                                John Blutarsky is my idol in life. Greatest man ever!

p.s. Dean Wormer can suck a fat one.
                                Still ducking the challenge BWK? Are you confident enough to do it? Or do you continue to hide? You're viewing the thread right now. C'mon. Man up.

Comment

Working...
                                X