X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NMU 2009-2010 Season

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle
    Hey Willy, I think I found a picture of you:
    ...strong, insightful, intelligent response...don't you think...a sharp answer to the question that was posed, wasn't it...
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle
      Hey Willy, I think I found a picture of you:

I couldn't think of a better way for you to tell me that everything I have said about you is entirely true. Dodge the question of why you're too scared to go on air and debating Dave by putting up a picture of fat guy. I'm willing to bet I'm in much better shape than you as I am a registered football, basketball, and hockey ref and 20 years old.

Stop dodging the question tough guy; why don't you want to debate Dave?
      Wildcat Hockey!

B.S. NMU 11'
      M.B.A. Marquette University 13'

Comment

happy new year guys
        NMU Puckhead: 2005-2007. Part-time 2007-Present
        NMU Alpha Male 2005-2007

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS- 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010

WIN OR LOSE CATS BOOZE

Comment

So, I have a wager going with a Minnesota poster that I'm friends with: NMU wins, he buys me a six-pack of Finnegans. MN wins, I buy him a six-pack of New Glarus Spotted Cow.
          Always a Wildcat...
          Originally posted by Kepler
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Looking forward to Wildcat hockey on live TV 8:05pm on Fox sports north
            Charter 160 on digital
            I saw sparks ... and I knew that wasn't good.

Comment

Scratch that.....charter continues to disappoint. We get Baylor football preview show instead.
              I saw sparks ... and I knew that wasn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by SECTION12 View Post
                Scratch that.....charter continues to disappoint. We get Baylor football preview show instead.
                If you didn't stick with it, the game has been on for a while now.
                Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by SECTION12 View Post
                  A 2008 Baylor Football preview, no less. Game came on eventually.
                  sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                  streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                  TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

I hope this is a sign of things to come for 2010. Staying out of the box continues to be a problem, but that aside things sounded great. Now let's ride this wave in to Houghton!
                    Always a Wildcat...
                    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I'm glad I was able to watch such a huge win for the Cats, even though Fox-North had to stick with the Xavier-Wake Forest BB game that had to go 2 OT!

Hopefully they can carry this momentum into Tech Jan. 12 and beyond.

Comment

I know it's a Tuesday, but is anyone planning on making the trip up for the Tech game?
                        Always a Wildcat...

Comment

I realized tonight why I like hockey so much. I was watching an NBA game yesterday and I realized that the game is dominated by thugs. Hockey may have its goons and violence, but most NBA players are nothing more than common street thugs. Players pulling guns on each other in the locker rooms, tattoos all over, drugs. Hell, half the players can't even give an interview because they have the education as a 5th grader. Basketball has street thugs and paid-off refs, baseball has steroids, golf has that tiger woods fellow, and soccer is boring. I will gladly take hockey and its goons over any of those anyday. Mark me down as a proud hockey fan, I can only hope it won't get tainted like the NBA and MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                            I know it's a Tuesday, but is anyone planning on making the trip up for the Tech game?
                            I'm considering it.

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
                              I realized tonight why I like hockey so much. I was watching an NBA game yesterday and I realized that the game is dominated by thugs. Hockey may have its goons and violence, but most NBA players are nothing more than common street thugs. Players pulling guns on each other in the locker rooms, tattoos all over, drugs. Hell, half the players can't even give an interview because they have the education as a 5th grader. Basketball has street thugs and paid-off refs, baseball has steroids, golf has that tiger woods fellow, and soccer is boring. I will gladly take hockey and its goons over any of those anyday. Mark me down as a proud hockey fan, I can only hope it won't get tainted like the NBA and MLB.
                              Nice race-baiting. Jerk.

Comment

Wasn't bwk calling our guys thugs and thieves just a couple weeks ago?
                                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X