X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 83: Hot Toddies and Cool Weather

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Looking forward to plowing through the afternoon, getting home, putting the new family grill through its first session (I'm thinking venison steaks), and maybe going to bed before 11.
    Now THAT sounds good.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I get to play hockey tonight!
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

I get to mow more grass.

BTW, Rally's/Checker's fries are outstanding as well.
        Last edited by Hammer; 09-17-2009, 11:50 AM.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          I get to mow more grass.

BTW, Rally's/Checker's fries are outstanding as well.
          Who do you think you are with the lawn mowing, ecbrevik?

Checkers fries ARE outstanding.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

No more talk of food. Too full. Went to Potbelly's. They don't have fries, but the loaded baked potato soup was wonderful. Soup with bacon in it = good.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
              I would picture his yard as nothing but boulders. Are you saying I'm wrong?
              Originally posted by moe24
              Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Woo! Lunch was spent purchasing pie (for co-worker) and hair dye for me (I found another gray). Going back to my natural hair color. (also, can't wait to get a haircut! Three weeks to go). When I left I was in the virtual waiting room for Fenway hockey tickets, came back...still waiting.

Comment

Checkers fries ARE outstanding.
                  Well, considering that I've mowed exactly twice since the 4th of July, it's probably due.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I went to Steak and Shake for lunch, mostly because we don't have them in MN and I was curious. The food wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, and the shake was actually quite good.

I also got a good laugh out of the 2 guys sitting at the table behind me. They were having an argument about actors, the one guy was confusing Kevin Spacey, Patrick Swayze and Kevin Bacon, and the other one, who was obviously not much smarter than the first, was trying to explain the differences between the 3 actors, and the movies they were in. The first one didn't believe him, he was convinced that Kevin Bacon was in Dirty Dancing. All of this was in a hilariously awesome southern accent.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      The first one didn't believe him, he was convinced that Kevin Bacon was in Dirty Dancing.
                      Well, he had to be within 3 degrees of Dirty Dancing, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        I got another Nigerian scam in my junk mail box today and read the text. They don't ask for any money just my ID information so they can send me cash by diplomatic courier. Does anyone actually still fall for these scams? I can't believe they get enough return on their time to make it worthwhile to send these things out.
                        It must, they keep sending them
                        Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        I get to mow more grass.
                        My lawn mowing has been significantly reduced since leaving the hockey wasteland
                        sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Lunchtime!! Hot corn chowder, whole wheat baguette and fresh cantaloupe. I hope everyone's week is going well. The weekend is in sight.
                          sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                            hair dye for me (I found another gray). Going back to my natural hair color.
                            So, you are going to dye all your hair gray then?
                            Last edited by Almington; 09-17-2009, 01:30 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Almington;4374750]
                              Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              hair dye for me (I found another gray). Going back to my natural hair color.

So, you are going to dye all your hair gray then?
                              I was waiting for that I have mostly chestnut/black hair, so that's predominantly my natural hair.

Comment

Bah. I'm burnt out. I think I need to go home. Or better yet, go find a nice bar and get some TITF.

Comment

Working...
                                X