X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 83: Hot Toddies and Cool Weather

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    One would assume, yes.
    Although, I'll admit, I missed you a tiiiiiny bit. Still coming up here for a series?
    Possible, but doubtful as of right now...we'll know more as time progresses. it's kind of a thing where I look at my schedule, things are in order, and I just make the trip. I'm sure it'd be too easy to get tickets, so no worries.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    bite me.
    Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    Arbys is nasty. Although most fast food is nasty...
    Definitely have to agree with you on this one..

And you guys talking about your hockey up there, all we're trying to do down here is get a little respect, as you know, we're the joke of MN hockey in southern minnesota, and we like that..See us at state two years ago, or even Hutchinson last year, we're slooooowly getting there. We'd kill for the last 10 seasons that Wayzata and Edina have had.. I do have to say, I'd prefer Wayzata over Edina, and especially over those *****s from EP.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      Make sure you specify the "procedure".
      "....got your whole fist up there doc?"
      makes me think of ralphie cifaretto talking to the guys about janice, "that crazy b!t(h wants to ufkc me up the a$&!!"
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        makes me think of ralphie cifaretto talking to the guys about janice, "that crazy b!t(h wants to ufkc me up the a$&!!"
        Where is the strangest place you've ever made whoopee?
        That would be up the {ahem!}, Bob.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Win.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

speaking of, i don't see how the tucker max movie will be able to do justice to most of the stories.

the astroglide chapter has amusing potential if done right

Comment

first thing i thought of is to yell i'm not paying... then slowly try to barter $450 worth of time in a exam room with three dental assts in their uniform (to start)
              sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                Arbys is nasty. Although most fast food is nasty...
                Most fast food is nasty, and after reading The Omnivore's Dilemma, it just seems even nastier.

Evening, Lodge. I actually took a day off from being a homemaker and relaxed... felt great. Also went to the library today and checked out "Midnight Cowboy" on DVD, the soundtrack to "Purple Rain," and No Reservations by Anthony Bourdain. It was a fantastic day...
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Win.
                  still, highlight of gameshow was Password where orgy was the O word. o
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Heh. That was brilliant and I missed it last time

speaking of, i don't see how the tucker max movie will be able to do justice to most of the stories.

The Astroglide rep told us it was originally the lubricant for the Shuttle O-rings. I wondered out loud how they figured out it could be used for its marketed use. He also told us to tell the patient it will give them a galactic experience Uh, no.

Comment

Good evening Lodge!

I believe I've put enough OT in recently to create a new employee. Which is good, I can use an assistant.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I had that same thought! I'm torn between really wanting to see that and being too scared.
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          I had that same thought! I'm torn between really wanting to see that and being too scared.
                          i just finished that this weekend. then i see it is coming out next friday.

i go 4.. well a long time in my life w/o hearing of tucker max. now i get tucker max overload.

i know girl won't go with me (she by default hates all the movies i 1) want to see because 2)she hates all the movies i like and see many times over). i'll therefore have to find a date

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            Good evening Lodge!

I believe I've put enough OT in recently to create a new employee. Which is good, I can use an assistant.
                            Most of us aren't lucky enough to work from bed
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              The Astroglide rep told us it was originally the lubricant for the Shuttle O-rings. I wondered out loud how they figured out it could be used for its marketed use. He also told us to tell the patient it will give them a galactic experience Uh, no.
                              Hellllllooooooooo Nurse!
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Hey all,
                                I'm at b dubs, had a few drinks and don't feel like walking to the hotel, so I'm going to have some more drinks.
                                Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Congrats poppa!

Just found out Edina hockey association will have 12 peewee teams this year. I knew the 9 they listed wouldn't be enough, but 12? 1 A, 2 B1, 4 B2, 5 C. There were 12 teams for this group as squirts 2 years ago, I figured there'd be some attrition as they went to PW (and start checking). Fingers still crossed that JR gets above the 50% line and makes a B team (but not confident - he's got his dad's speed and his mom's stamina - worst of both worlds ).
                                Heh, stamina.
                                Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                                Although I haven't met Goldy in person, I agree that he appears to be a decent human being
                                As a Wayzata Alum (both parents and my kids as well) I don't offer to many props to cake eaters
                                I don't care much for cake eaters either, but last year I found myself rooting for them. And I've met goldy, and he's ok, for a cake eater.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X