This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 83: Hot Toddies and Cool Weather

'ewe, are they still innerviewing to replace you? Have they made a decision and that person is mulling it over????or taking time off before coming over? Are you going to get to train them?

Wha'dup??
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mookie no never hook onto a tripod...... Thankyouverymuch

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
        Suddenly, today just got SO much better.
        You are welcome!
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          'ewe, are they still innerviewing to replace you? Have they made a decision and that person is mulling it over????or taking time off before coming over? Are you going to get to train them?

Wha'dup??
          Not sure what the plan is for them. Everything seems to be on hold from their end. Mine, on the other hand, is moving...

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
            Somebody hooked up with an Asian Tranny who loved him a little longer time than what Mookie was planning on.

But I just check your facebook, and you haven't changed your relationship status! Its not offical yet.

Sadly, not much of a chance of me going up to Houghton next weekend for the GV-Tech game. I've just had a bunch of things come up like ordering a $750 dollar table for school and with a hospital bill totaling over $5,000, I just don't think I can afford to go up there next weekend, short of a few people offering me hotel and gas money to bring back a couple of growlers of KBC perhaps.

Thankfully, I've got holds on all of the bills right now for the hospital, and filing some paperwork that should get it reduced down to a more resonable price for them. And I really haven't had to play my ace card of the CAT scan machine had dried blood on it when they stuck me in it to make sure nothing in my skull or neck was really screwed up.
            The blood in the machine thing is not going to do anythingfor the bill but it will PO them. Now if you had c/o at the time then they ouyld fall all over themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              The blood in the machine thing is not going to do anythingfor the bill but it will PO them. Now if you had c/o at the time then they ouyld fall all over themselves.
              Probaly right, would have been better if I had seen another patient come out of the CAT right before I went in it, so that they would have been expose to the dried blood as well. Either way, being nice about it and I figure if I can get the figure knocked down to about a thousand with being able to make several payments on it, I'll be happy enough.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Something orange! Something orrrannnggee.
                Give up?
                It's an orange!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  Something orange! Something orrrannnggee.
                  Give up?
                  It's an orange!
                  Supplies!

And monster, sucks about your bills. As for my facebook status, that's up to the bf if he wants to change it. I'm not asking him to. He did at least take down where his said "single" about a week ago. The last guy I dated I didn't have anything on facebook because I didn't want it there. Besides, I don't need you learning the bf's name and figuring out where he lives...since it's not too far from you.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                    One would assume, yes.
                    Although, I'll admit, I missed you a tiiiiiny bit. Still coming up here for a series?
                    Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    I have a feeling everyone could see that coming.
                    So, up here in the glorious Upper Peninsula, we don't have a B-Dubs. (or BW3, BWW, or whatever the hell you like to call it)

My awesome guy ordered 12 bottles of B-Dubs sauce, because he knew I was craving some really bad. We're having a cookout at the lake tomorrow, and I'm so freaking excited.

/poor sheltered Yooper excitement sharing

EDIT:

My excitement just disappeared.
                    Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    Hello all! Likely to everyone's dismay, after a period of long waiting and wondering as to why my account wasn't given posting abilities, as well as numerous emails unreturned, I'm finally back!

Hope everyone is having a great hump day!
                    Just a reminder:
                    http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...&highlight=ctf
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                      And I really haven't had to play my ace card of the CAT scan machine had dried blood on it when they stuck me in it to make sure nothing in my skull or neck was really screwed up.
                      I really don't think it takes a CAT scan to figure out whats screwed up in your skull!
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        Besides, I don't need you learning the bf's name and figuring out where he lives...since it's not too far from you.
                        Is there something about the Monster that we don't know yet?

Afternoon lodge!

In spite of my posting, today was actually kind of busy. Another 45 minutes and I can go home.
                        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Agreed.
                          times a million.
                          or Arby's.
                          Wait. No. FAIL. Arby's is awesome, no getting rid of them.

It got better for me this morning.

(and no, Flashy Man didn't come visit me either. )

Now, I get to send in a job application and hope my boss doesn't mind being a reference
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I rescind this statement. Boss called earlier and yelled at me for something I forgot to do, just out of sheer braindeadedness. And this call was something straight out of Office Space. She stated the problem, I stated why it didn't get done, she restated the problem, I apologized and said it wouldn't happen again, she RESTATED THE PROBLEM and gave me a script response about how because things are quieting down at the park doesn't mean stuff with us shouldn't be slowing down, I apologized again and said it wouldn't happen again, and she AGAIN RESTATED THE PROBLEM and gave me a script response about how because things are quieting down at the park doesn't mean stuff with us shouldn't be slowing down. OK, I get it, I messed up, but it was the first time in 4 months I've dropped any kind of ball in that regard, so can we please move on??

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                            Wait. No. FAIL. Arby's is awesome, no getting rid of them.

Now, I get to send in a job application and hope my boss doesn't mind being a reference
                            Arby's is awesome. If Houghton doesn't want theirs anymore, we'll gladly take it in Marquette!!

And good luck!!
                            Always a Wildcat...
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              an attorney... still human and nice
                              Not possible...
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I rescind this statement. Boss called earlier and yelled at me for something I forgot to do, just out of sheer braindeadedness. And this call was something straight out of Office Space. She stated the problem, I stated why it didn't get done, she restated the problem, I apologized and said it wouldn't happen again, she RESTATED THE PROBLEM and gave me a script response about how because things are quieting down at the park doesn't mean stuff with us shouldn't be slowing down, I apologized again and said it wouldn't happen again, and she AGAIN RESTATED THE PROBLEM and gave me a script response about how because things are quieting down at the park doesn't mean stuff with us shouldn't be slowing down. OK, I get it, I messed up, but it was the first time in 4 months I've dropped any kind of ball in that regard, so can we please move on??

Arby's is awesome. If Houghton doesn't want theirs anymore, we'll gladly take it in Marquette!!

And good luck!!
                                I had a boss like that once. Even looked and sounded like Lumbergh.

No crap. It's not cheap, but for a bit of a splurge...

Thanks - actually finished two apps today. One's a research librarian position, the other's for a travel company that caters to high school bands. Either would be interesting in their own way, but I'd be happy to just get interviews that I don't bomb.
                                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Working...
                                X