X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 83: Hot Toddies and Cool Weather

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
    If I do end up doing this, I'm thinking of reducing it and adding a bit of honey, ancho, and salt.
    Might also be used with tomato paste and vinegar to make a homemade bbq sauce?

*thumbs up*

Morning from the hell hole.
    The second one sounds like so much win.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Wait...I thought you wrapped up the lawn mowing service at 11:30 last night
    He has a point, wT...
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      One town home for you, one town home for the chicken coop?

Morning, Lodge.
      Good point. I can see having a handful of egg layers as long as I'm able to tend to them easily, but I don't think I'll have as many as I do now.

Comment

If I do end up doing this, I'm thinking of reducing it and adding a bit of honey, ancho, and salt.
        Might also be used with tomato paste and vinegar to make a homemade bbq sauce?
        My parents had a nice bbq a couple weeks ago and asked me to handle cooking the huge rack of ribs they bought. And, naturally, only had half a bottle of actual barbecue sauce.

So, with the help of a crapload of brown sugar, honey, molasses, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper and a few other things, I turned a bottle of Hunts Ketchup into a totally righteous home-made barbecue sauce. Sometimes, I impress even myself.

Also, for some reason, I kept typing "sause" instead of "sauce" there.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          My parents had a nice bbq a couple weeks ago and asked me to handle cooking the huge rack of ribs they bought. And, naturally, only had half a bottle of actual barbecue sauce.

So, with the help of a crapload of brown sugar, honey, molasses, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper and a few other things, I turned a bottle of Hunts Ketchup into a totally righteous home-made barbecue sauce. Sometimes, I impress even myself.
          That sounds awesome.

(heh -- huge rack...)

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Wait...I thought you wrapped up the lawn mowing service at 11:30 last night
            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            He has a point, wT...
            Hmm...I hadn't thought about that. The bf had previously stated if he still had his truck and a means of getting his lawn mower to my place he'd take care of it. So maybe if I buy a lawn mower I can get the bf to do the mowing. I like it.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

(heh -- huge rack...)
              hehe, rack.

hey, if you're around tonight, I have some follow-up stuff. Date #2 tonight?

Ah, a day off. I think I'll be lazy and an unproductive member of society today.
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

(heh -- huge rack...)
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                  hehe, rack.

hey, if you're around tonight, I have some follow-up stuff. Date #2 tonight?

Ah, a day off. I think I'll be lazy and an unproductive member of society today.
                  Perhaps. Cooking dinner for one of the Cornell crew tonight, but I think she's coming at 8ish.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    S'upp y'all

no matter how good she looks, if she tells me her name and it has "man" in it, I'd become weary (especially if I'm near providence )
                    As an "Amanda", I resent that remark

But I guess I get points for not being near Providence?
                    sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                    streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                    TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                      As an "Amanda", I resent that remark

But I guess I get points for not being near Providence?
                      hehe, I thought that at first, and then I realized it was just mookie saying it.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Points given for no Adams apple.

"just mookie"?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ha!

When I typed 'just mookie' the iPhone corrected me to 'just kookier'

how should I take that??

Comment

Amanda hugandkiss

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                              Bingo!
                              We also have a lake place about 45 minutes north of the Twin Cities that we bought from her parents several years ago. The master plan includes nuking the dumpy little cabin that currently squats on the property and build a small home there - where she can get her gardening fix.
                              I would love a gardener to weed so I could focus on planting bigger and bigger gardens.....

Comment

H
                                Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                I would love a gardener to weed so I could focus on planting bigger and bigger gardens.....
                                So, that's what the young kids are calling it today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X