X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 83: Hot Toddies and Cool Weather

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    And from what I hear, it's impossible to get good weed in Houghton.
    Nonsense. Good stuff is everywhere. And being that close to Canada, you have no excuse.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Good morning, Lodge.

Off to the farmer's market today; hoping to come back with some fresh berries and peaches so I can make smoothies tonight.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        Nonsense. Good stuff is everywhere. And being that close to Canada, you have no excuse.
        In driving time Green Bay is closer to Canada than Houghton is.
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
          Mornin' Loj! Took the day off so I could wade through chest-high fields of nettles, just to sign my name in the log at the summit of a mountain, and wade back through it again on the way down. I need counseling.
          Nonsense -- that sounds awesome.
          Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          Morning Lodge. So I thought maybe with the "change of life" and discontinuation of the monthly hormonal storm a woman would become more sane. Didn't appear to happen with my wife.
          Actually, until she gets used to it (or there is outside intervention) that initial stage can be unbearable. My mom was almost impossible to be around for a few years.

Morning, kids! I am officially in love with the 101" HD tv. The clarity is ridiculous (and made the officiating the Pats game that much more heinous). My only complaint is that it was so clear that I could see Vince Wilfork's posterior region jiggle when he was jogging. A sight I could do without.

Comment

Morning Lodge. So I thought maybe with the "change of life" and discontinuation of the monthly hormonal storm a woman would become more sane. Didn't appear to happen with my wife.
            My friends have a theory about having 2 X chromosomes and being crazy. Judging by what goes on in my head sometimes, I'm inclined to agree. That being said, what happens to women at that stage is downright heinous.
            Always a Wildcat...
            Originally posted by Kepler
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Good morning, team!
              Wait until she registers here & starts reading your posts!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                My friends have a theory about having 2 X chromosomes and being crazy. Judging by what goes on in my head sometimes, I'm inclined to agree. That being said, what happens to women at that stage is downright heinous.
                I still say chicks are crazy and that's why I'm straight. Everyone knows women are hotter. But I've found men to be far more tolerable.
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  I realize you were probably being facetious, but as you can see, I'm pretty passionate about some of the old stuff I grew up on.
                  No actually, I wasn't being facetious at all. I didn't listen to anything from the 70s other than The Who.
                  BigPieps: Nathan > few million others
                  BigPieps: Once again, Nathan speaks the truth.
                  GreatLakerMohawk: Bill Smith is a ******.
                  GreatLakerMohawk: Why do you question Nathan? He knows what's up. F-cking listen already.
                  GreatLakerMohawk: Nathan appears to be the only smart one here. Again.

Join us for Wild Discussion at Hockey Wilderness.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    I still say chicks are crazy and that's why I'm straight. Everyone knows women are hotter. But I've found men to be far more tolerable.
                    I agree, unfortunately I have absolutely no interest in guys, they are yucky. I would much rather put up with beautiful crazy women, then stupid yucky guys.
                    Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                    *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                      In driving time Green Bay is closer to Canada than Houghton is.
                      Which changes what about my point?
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                        I agree, unfortunately I have absolutely no interest in guys, they are yucky. I would much rather put up with beautiful crazy women, then stupid yucky guys.
                        I can understand that. But, I can find good uses for guys. And not all of them are terribly yucky.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

@Brent re: rep: I would never do that with the owner of that tv. Pretty sure you met him in Denver and he is trouble with a capital "T". Besides, I've never watched any anyway.

Comment

I don't know... I've met some guys that could put women to shame with their amount of crazy and over-emotional tendencies. Then again, I guess there are always exceptions to every rule.

In other news... my high school best friend is moving to Marquette at the end of the month, and I'm so excited!!
                            Last edited by nmupiccdiva; 09-15-2009, 09:27 AM.
                            Always a Wildcat...
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              Morning, kids! I am officially in love with the 101" HD tv. The clarity is ridiculous (and made the officiating the Pats game that much more heinous). My only complaint is that it was so clear that I could see Vince Wilfork's posterior region jiggle when he was jogging. A sight I could do without.
                              110" tv.

I have this awesomely huge wall in my living room which makes my 37" tv look small. Maybe I should get 110" tv. One of my friends thinks I should get a projector and just project the image onto my wall. I wonder what picture quality would be like with that.

Arenas visited:

Comment

110" tv.

I have this awesomely huge wall in my living room which makes my 37" tv look small. Maybe I should get 110" tv. One of my friends thinks I should get a projector and just project the image onto my wall. I wonder what picture quality would be like with that.

It's a projector set on the wall...

Comment

Working...
                                X