Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Clarkson hockey players face sex charges

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york...rges-1.1429539

2 of there in comming recruits are in trouble. 2 big D Guys.

Re: 2 Clarkson hockey players face sex charges

They're 18, the girl/s were probably 16 or 17. Boo hoo

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
      And this makes it OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
        And this makes it OK?
        Depends on which State you are in.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
          anddddd, in NYS, like it or not, it's illegal. Tough learning experience for the 2 guys involved, but them's the laws.

Comment

The thing about it I guarantee the girl lied about her age and also on the hockey side if they do get expelled that leaves Clarkson with seven dmen, so im wondering will they bring in another walk on or what do you guys think they will do?

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
              The thing about it I guarantee the girl lied about her age and also on the hockey side if they do get expelled that leaves Clarkson with seven dmen, so im wondering will they bring in another walk on or what do you guys think they will do?
              Maybe she did, but you know what? You still have to be careful in that situation because you just never know.

I guess our secret conspiracy to beat you guys into submission again this year is out of the bag now.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                I imagine the cops asked for ID (license, birth certificate, etc) when charging these two with the crime.
                I think he meant they probably lied to the two players, who probably didn't check their IDs.
                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                  I think he meant they probably lied to the two players, who probably didn't check their IDs.
                  ya, misread the first time, then caught it.

edit: a third player has been charged, and more info in this article.

Sorry, but a 16 year old girl shouldn't be able to fool these kids into believing shes over 18.

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/a...WS09/909089977

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    Sorry, but a 16 year old girl shouldn't be able to fool these kids into believing shes over 18.
                    Someone here has never seen "Animal House."
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

THEY TOOK THE BAR! THe WHOLE ***** BAR!!!
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

When I was 16 the lady at the fair threw a fit and made me show my ID, because she thought I was trying to sneak in at the student rate when I should be paying as an adult. Even told me that there was "no way you're under 18". And, the people I worked with thought I was 24-32 (yes, double my age) unless I outright told them otherwise. And my sister, who's 41, gets carded way more than I do, at 26. So yeah, short of an outright ID-check, and even then with fake ID's and such, knowing somebody's age is far from a given. Not really commenting on this particular case, since I don't know the details, just more on the whole idea that somebody JUST HAD to know how old somebody was. I hear that all the time, and it's just BS.

Comment

Originally posted by AKJD View Post
                          When I was 16 the lady at the fair threw a fit and made me show my ID, because she thought I was trying to sneak in at the student rate when I should be paying as an adult. Even told me that there was "no way you're under 18". And, the people I worked with thought I was 24-32 (yes, double my age) unless I outright told them otherwise. And my sister, who's 41, gets carded way more than I do, at 26. So yeah, short of an outright ID-check, and even then with fake ID's and such, knowing somebody's age is far from a given. Not really commenting on this particular case, since I don't know the details, just more on the whole idea that somebody JUST HAD to know how old somebody was. I hear that all the time, and it's just BS.
                          So at what point during this aimless post does the fact (according to the newspaper account) that it was three guys vs. one girl enter into your consciousness ? God I hope you don't have kids.
                          Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-08-2009, 11:07 PM.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Given how the Clarkson admin. allowed the Mark Morris/Zach Schwan fiasco to degrade into a nuclear meltdown - resulting in Morris' dismissal - it'll be interesting to see how they handle this with Coach Roll.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              So at what point during this aimless post does the fact (according to the newspaper account) that it was three guys vs. one girl enter into your consciousness ? God I hope you don't have kids.
                              She(?) wasn't commenting on the case:
                              Originally posted by AKJD View Post
                              Not really commenting on this particular case, since I don't know the details, just more on the whole idea that somebody JUST HAD to know how old somebody was. I hear that all the time, and it's just BS.

Comment

Working...
                              X