X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 82: Games in a Season for the big boys

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I left my reading glasses at home this morning. Made it a bit difficult catching up on my Entertainment Weekly this morning on the train. Had to run to CVS to pick up a pairof those magnifying reading glasses. Was not prepared to shell out $10 this morning.
    Only $10? Good to know--I need to invest in a pair of (relatively) cheap glasses. It's for a Halloween idea, not for vision purposes.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Don't feel like working this morning...
      Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      Good Morning Lodge!! Summer's over.
      Summer sucks, it is way too hot, bring back the snow!

and...

That means its almost hockey season!!!!
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
        Morning Lodge
        Recently back from 320land. 13 geese, more huge sunnies than we could eat at camp, no mourning doves, lots of law enforcement interaction.

Do you miss 320land yet?

I had a blast up north as well. The weather was perfect! Caught enough Walleye to have a fish fry to feed about 12 people.

My head is very foggy this morning..............

tRose Bowl
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Feels like it's going to be a loooong Monday. Thank goodness it's Tuesday.

Can I get a refill? Redhawkman10 and I just do not play well together.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
            Morning Lodge.

Feels like it's going to be a loooong Monday. Thank goodness it's Tuesday.

Can I get a refill? Redhawkman10 and I just do not play well together.
            Done!

Comment

He doesn't play well with anybody.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

A good friend of mine lost his 15 year old son on Friday due to suicide. Wow and holy shiat!

I have no idea what to say to him. It is hard enough to lose a child but a suicide takes things to an entirely different level.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                  A good friend of mine lost his 15 year old son on Friday due to suicide. Wow and holy shiat!

I have no idea what to say to him. It is hard enough to lose a child but a suicide takes things to an entirely different level.
                  I have a sixteen & thirteen year old; I can't even imagine.....

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I wouldn't know what to say either...probably just a hug and an "I'm sorry".

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      I have a sixteen & thirteen year old; I can't even imagine.....
                      From my vantage point. Good family. Great kids. Total shocker.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                        I wouldn't know what to say either...probably just a hug and an "I'm sorry".
                        I spoke to him this morning. Calling him a mess would be an understatement.
                        sigpic

Comment

Methinks you will never know just how much that call means to your friend. A really good buddy of mine lost his younger brother to a freak illness many years ago. I spent some time with him & his family at the ICU before he passed and to this day both my bud & his parents thank me for coming to the hospital. At the time I thought it was no big deal, it's what friends do. Little things mean a a lot....

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Always a Wildcat...
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine View Post
                              Hell, I thought it must have been in a previous post! Then I'M Michael, dammit!

ASaaG: I want you to head out to California and get a client of mine a part in a movie. By the way, do you like horses?

(Or did Vito give him that assignment?)
                              California? Movies? Horses? Count me in, but I thought Big74 was in charge of all things equine?
                              sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                I left my reading glasses at home this morning. Made it a bit difficult catching up on my Entertainment Weekly this morning on the train. Had to run to CVS to pick up a pairof those magnifying reading glasses. Was not prepared to shell out $10 this morning.
                                It was all about the Beatles.

Didn't mean to spoil the ending...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                                -Blackadder
                                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                                -Casablanca
                                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X