Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW-Stout Regular Season -- 2009-10

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
    Sorry, that was a collective "you" as in "you guys".

...after I asked the offender not to.
    He meant to say me Fritz68, as I get blamed for everything and anything. Apparently I'm the only technologically literate person at UW-Stout . I like that you gave him the advice on tightening up his Facebook privacy settings instead of blaming me wildly based on pure assumption for everything the DA does.

The 'offender' in question told Webb what he provided to the creator of that content.

Oh wait, you are all my aliases anyways
    WATCH Stout Blue Devil Hockey Live!

Stout Student Section: Devils' Advocates

NCHA Peters Cup Playoff Champions: 08-09
    NCHA Regular Season Championships: 06-08 (Shared)
    WIAC Championships: 10-11
    NCHA Runner-Up: 07-08
    NCAA National Tourney Appearances: 07-08, 08-09

Webmaster & Tech Guru - www.stouthockey.com - DIII Hockey's most popular fan site.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilRadio View Post
      He meant to say me Fritz68,
      SIX TWO

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz62 View Post
        SIX TWO
        Some week I will get that right, finals week is not that week

Cmon' alter ego, remember your own name!!!

Webmaster & Tech Guru - www.stouthockey.com - DIII Hockey's most popular fan site.

Comment

Only complaint from me was that it was done numerous times after I asked the offender not to.
          I know who made that video, and it was not BDR...
          http://www.stouthockey.com

My College Experience:
          UW-Stout
          ^08-09 NCHA Peter's Cup Champions^
          ^08-09 NCAA National Tournament Appearance^

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman-RC View Post
            Where are the stories on the Eau Claire series or is it only news when Stout wins? Maybe you could have used one of your aliases to write it. Just a thought.
            Originally posted by BlueDevilAdvocate View Post
            ******* width="445" height="364">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0NSOgd_29a8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0NSOgd_29a8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">

Comment

I have been a way. I have been trying to finish school here and graduate this semester. I will be the first one to admit that it has been hard to be a Stout fan. Going to the east coast and getting stomped then losing to Eau Claire ughhhh what am I going to say on the board will get them next time. All those people out there who say we are fair weather fans. You do not even know!!! I have been to every home game sense being at Stout and I have lost my voice at every game. I also go to every football game, volleyball game, and basketball game. I love Stout and I consider myself the number one fan. Just because I don’t post on this website does that mean I am not a fan? If you want to have a good time come to Stout join us by the fire have a few drinks and enjoy what hockey is all about. Everyone needs to relax. I will be the first one to say you guys suck and then if we lose I will be the first to say guess you don’t. I went to Friday games in River and that’s the team we have been missing. I think once we get Hopper back we will continue to roll on. We have dug our self in a hole and we have a month off to figure it out. The New Year will bring a new Stout team.

Comment

Hey students, already needing a fix of your Stout hockey during break? Archived broadcasts now offered - http://www.stouthockey.com/2009/12/a...-during-break/

Comment

Blue Devil Mid-Season Review - http://www.stouthockey.com/2009/12/b...season-review/

Comment

UW-Stout Goal Highlights vs. UWRF (Game 2 - 12.12.09) -- http://www.stouthockey.com/2009/12/g...t-uwrf-game-2/

Comment

Originally posted by ultahockey View Post
                      I agree Brandon Gay looks awesome, while he didn't get much action at Robert Morris, his junior stats are very impressive. I'm sure he'll prove himself when given more ice time and a chance to really show himself. He'll be one that I know people will be keeping their eye on.

Justin Giles is the one I was thinking of. I am aware of his potential and the advantage of being shifty, but I agree that he is significantly smaller than all of the guys on the team. I see that it lists his height as 5'7". Anyone who has seen him knows there's no way he's taller than 5'4" (unless you measure them with their skates & helmet on. ) I can see how it is concerning having such a small guy, with more "average" stats that is prone to getting injured even in the junior leagues, while playing kids much younger than him. I recently learned that his ankle injury wasn't the first to put him out a few games.
                      We shall see!
                      I'm just ready for Oct. 30th!
                      word from some of the guys is that Giles has a severely torn shoulder and may be out all of next season. not that he's been a standout player in any sense of the word, but I did call it!

Comment

word from some of the guys is that Giles has a severely torn shoulder and may be out all of next season. not that he's been a standout player in any sense of the word, but I did call it!
                        Just because a guy is small doesn't mean he is bound to get hurt.

See: Wheeler, Shane

Giles is only a freshman but I like what I saw out of him when I saw Stout this year. Could be an interesting guy to keep an eye on. Hopefully the injury isn't as bad as you imply.
                        “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Just because a guy is small doesn't mean he is bound to get hurt.

See: Wheeler, Shane
                          Agreed: McLaughlin, Brendan
                          Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
                          08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
                          2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

I don't know the specifics, but indeed Giles has been plagued with an aggravated shoulder this season.

To the best of my knowledge he is not out for the season and will continue to see ice time. If it is serious enough to require surgery, he would likely have it as soon as school is over giving him 4-5 months to recover. Even with surgery (if it requires that), you'd likely still see him in the 1st-half of next season.

Comment

Happy Holiday's from Stouthockey.com - http://www.stouthockey.com/2009/12/happy-holidays/

Comment

Q&A Interview with Garrett Grimstad (FR) - http://www.stouthockey.com/2009/12/q...tt-grimstad-f/

Grimstad has found his legs in the month of December and his line was overly impressive in the UW-River Falls road series. Grimstad played both in the USHL and NAHL during his junior career. Grimstad was an all-star Minnesota prep player for Century High in Rochester, MN scoring 68 points in his senior season in just 31 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X