Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Originally posted by ItsBUsBeanpot View Post
    Although my purchase went through earlier, it looks like It was cancelled and I'll need to buy at 12pm tomorrow. I got this e-mail:
    they caught you with your hand in the cookie jar!
    Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
      they caught you with your hand in the cookie jar!
      this reminds me of that terribly annoying commercial for those diet cookies
      time to write new history

Comment

Although my purchase went through earlier, it looks like It was cancelled and I'll need to buy at 12pm tomorrow. I got this e-mail:
        I got the same thing. Oh well. It was worth a shot.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

lol, virtual waiting room

Comment

The event you have requested is experiencing very high demand. As a result, all requests for seats cannot be served simultaneously. Please be patient, and your browser will be refreshed in [seconds counting down]

The seconds just keep starting over at 15...! It's driving me nuts, haha.
            It's BU's Beanpot

Comment

The seconds just keep starting over at 15...! It's driving me nuts, haha.
              Seriously, its not like this is the start of sale for Red Sox tickets. What can this system handle, one at a time?

Comment

I love virtual waiting rooms! They're the closest thing to REAL waiting rooms!
                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Has anyone gotten in yet?
                  GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Originally posted by BUtiful View Post
                    Has anyone gotten in yet?
                    no
                    time to write new history

Comment

Not in yet...
                      Slaw. Counter-Slaw.

Comment

I got them. It's funny, I opened the page in Firefox first and am still in the waiting room, and I opened Safari a little after Firefox and just got my tickets there...Browser discrimination?
                        It's BU's Beanpot

Comment

I'm not even getting to a virtual waiting room. I have a white screen with nothing. It says Done in the task bar at the bottom. This has got to be the most useless system ever. I tried to order Paul McCartney tickets thru them and it was a mess.

Comment

In. Got 4 tix in the roof box seats.

Comment

I got them. It's funny, I opened the page in Firefox first and am still in the waiting room, and I opened Safari a little after Firefox and just got my tickets there...Browser discrimination?
                              Nope, I have both browsers open and in the waiting room. 15...14...13...

Comment

Haven't gotten through yet, but two of my friends have. I guarantee I'm the last one since I tried to cheat the system yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X