Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Kemptville 73s 4-2. Jacob Laliberté had a goal and 3 assists. He was not named a star despite being involved in all 4 Cornwall goals. (I can understand it, but it is odd.) http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048039

Laliberté's line is now 17-21-16-37-14.

This should be the last game before JL leaves for the WJAC. I won't post links for the 7 games he is supposed to miss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Aurora Tigers lost to the Huntsville Otters 6-5 in overtime. Nick Quinn did not dress. I suspect that he is injured. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1076092

Quinn's line is now 10-2-7-9-6.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-25-2009, 04:08 PM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Burlington Cougars beat the Seguin Bruins 11-1. Patrick Koudys had 3 assists. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1089863

Koudys's line is now 16-3-5-8-14.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Olds Grizzlys lost to the St. Albert Steel 4-2. Matt Tinordi had no points or penalties. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=714018

Tinordi's line is now 20-4-5-9-23.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
            Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        17-21-16- 37- 14 10/31/09
            Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         20- 4- 5-  9- 23 11/03/09
            Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6 10/30/09 
            Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            6- 0- 2-  2-  6 10/30/09
            Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    16- 3- 5-  8- 14 10/31/09

2010 women
            Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            9- 0- 4-  4- 16 11/07/09
            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-30-2009, 12:27 AM. Reason: updated Cornwall's next game
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Kemptville 73s 4-2. Jacob Laliberté had a goal and 3 assists. He was not named a star despite being involved in all 4 Cornwall goals. (I can understand it, but it is odd.) http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048039

Laliberté's line is now 17-21-16-37-14.

This should be the last game before JL leaves for the WJAC. I won't post links for the 7 games he is supposed to miss.
              That is absurd-to get involved in all four goals with 4 points and not be named one of the stars? This kid is a scoring machine and I think we can expect the same sort of production at the college level. He seems to have a knack for the net-that is something you try to teach but in his case it is just there. I have seen a complete scouting report on him from last year and he is just astonishing. If it weren't for his being considered undersized by the pros , he would have been a high draft choice by now.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                That is absurd-to get involved in all four goals with 4 points and not be named one of the stars?
                Not really. The first star went to Tyson Spink who also was involved in all four goals and scored 2 to JL's 1. The second went to Cornwall's goalie who saved 49 of 51 shots. The 3rd went to a home-town player.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This is from a week ago. http://www.yorkregion.com/article/96507
                  Defenceman Nick Quinn did not play either weekend game. The official word is that he was hit by the flu bug. It is no secret he'd like to be moved to another team following the departure of his father, Joe, as head coach last week.
                  I hadn't realized that his father had left Aurora.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Jacob Laliberté is leading the league in 3-star selections with points awarded on a 5-3-1 basis: http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=4401.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not really. The first star went to Tyson Spink who also was involved in all four goals and scored 2 to JL's 1. The second went to Cornwall's goalie who saved 49 of 51 shots. The 3rd went to a home-town player.
                      I demand a recount! Darn, if I got 4 points in one night I would certainly expect a star. But from your description-sounds like two of the stars were earned but I doubt the home town player deserved his.

Comment

I demand a recount! Darn, if I got 4 points in one night I would certainly expect a star. But from your description-sounds like two of the stars were earned but I doubt the home town player deserved his.
                        I agree, although, of course, I didn't see the game, and the Standard Freeholder's website seems down at the moment, so I can't see whatever they wrote about yesterday's game. In any case, he'll have to overcome missing the next 7 games in this and other stats.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The Standard Freeholder also treated JL's 4 points as an afterthought http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2146797. They'll miss him for the next two weeks.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Article on departure of Nick Quinn's dad as coach of Aurora: Tigers coach Quinn steps down, team at possible crossroads

Comment

The Standard Freeholder also treated JL's 4 points as an afterthought http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2146797. They'll miss him for the next two weeks.
                              It has gotten to the point where it is expected of him to have nights like that. Now if he only was having them in Troy-well, I can dream can't I?

Comment

It has gotten to the point where it is expected of him to have nights like that. Now if he only was having them in Troy-well, I can dream can't I?
                                I agree. It will be interesting to see how he does in the WJAC this year. Team Canada East plays an exhibition game on Thursday against a Maritime Junior A Hockey League All-Star team and another on Friday vs. Russia.

Duirng the tourney, the USA (USHL) on Sunday and Belarus on Monday. The playoffs start on Thursday of next week.

There will be scouts from every NHL team http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php...r_id/67072.htm.
                                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-27-2009, 09:01 AM.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X