Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Code:
    Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        11-14-10- 24- 12 10/15/09
    Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)         9- 2- 6-  8-  6 10/11/09 
    Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         13- 2- 2-  4- 23 10/11/09
    Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            2- 0- 1-  1-  2 10/10/09
    Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)     9- 2- 2-  4- 12 10/10/09

2010 women
    Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            3- 0- 2-  2-  4 10/10/09
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      USHR has schedules although I don't know if they are up yet. Too bad I let my subscription lapse over the summer. If we sign Wallin, I may have to resubscribe because it may be the best place to get boxscores for prep schools.
      If you guys don't mind a Lowell fan posting ... I've known for a few months about this kid and his (current) two options, and he seems like a great get for both of our programs. He's been described to me as the type that's a good get for BC but a great get for Lowell, if that makes sense. I personally hope he comes to Lowell (obviously), but even if he were to choose RPI, I hope to get the chance to see him play. He's a very highly spoken of young man.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
        If you guys don't mind a Lowell fan posting ... I've known for a few months about this kid and his (current) two options, and he seems like a great get for both of our programs. He's been described to me as the type that's a good get for BC but a great get for Lowell, if that makes sense. I personally hope he comes to Lowell (obviously), but even if he were to choose RPI, I hope to get the chance to see him play. He's a very highly spoken of young man.
        I agree (except for which way I hope he chooses, of course).
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I agree (except for which way I hope he chooses, of course).
          So is he choosing between UML and BC or UML and RPI?

If it's down to us and UML, you KNOW how that's going to turn out....
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I agree that his chance of going to a major junior team decreases every day. A possible scenario for next year is that he turns pro and plays in a minor league.
            IMO, not likely to happen RB -- he's simply not big/strong enough, IMO. He clearly has the stick skills and instincts, but he needs time to fill out and many, many reps on the squat rack. I have to think that that is what his advisors are telling him
            Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-10-2009, 03:08 PM.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              So is he choosing between UML and BC or UML and RPI?

If it's down to us and UML, you KNOW how that's going to turn out....
              UML and RPI according to the link that RC posted awhile back and also according to UMLFan. I think that UMLFan was implying that other teams may still enter the mix.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ralph: I'd be remiss if I didn't report that the NY Apple Core attended the shellacing of UNH at HFH tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                  We're happy to have you here to update us on future Engineers !

Comment

I know that RC criticized both of us recently for being too concerned that D'Amigo and Pirri would not show up this year, but I am still wondering if Laliberté will be in Troy next year.

The whole situation about Gatineau and him was very odd, and if the reason that he isn't in Gatineau now is purely that Sarnia wouldn't give up his rights, I would think that they could be convinced. I doubt that he would ever play in Sarnia, so they would be better off getting a few used hockey sticks in trade.

I do hope that he indeed shows up next fall. He would be an excellent addition, and would give us two quality powerplay units.
                    Sarnia can't trade with Gatineau. It is two different leagues. He would have to clear waivers in the OHL before Gatineau would have a chance. I can't see Ottawa letting him go through waivers.
                    St. Lawrence University Graduate
                    2000 BS Phys Ed.
                    2001 Masters of Education
                    St. Lawrence United FC (72541)
                    Canada, IV.47
                    Home of the St. Lawrence United Baby Saints (28992)

Comment

Originally posted by moko View Post
                      Sarnia can't trade with Gatineau. It is two different leagues. He would have to clear waivers in the OHL before Gatineau would have a chance. I can't see Ottawa letting him go through waivers.
                      I knew that but forgot.

I would think that if he were interested in playing major junior that he would go to Ottawa which is not far from where he lives.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Burlington Cougars beat the Upper Canada Patriots 7-4. Patrick Koudys had no points or penalties. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1089805

Koudys's line is now 10-2-2-4-12.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-12-2009, 12:12 AM. Reason: fixed link
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Indiana Ice lost to the Tri-City Storm 4-3. Nick Bailen had a delay of game penalty. http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...gameid=1048705

Bailen's line is now 3-0-1-1-4.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                            Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        11-14-10- 24- 12 10/15/09
                            Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)         9- 2- 6-  8-  6 10/11/09 
                            Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         13- 2- 2-  4- 23 10/11/09
                            Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            3- 0- 1-  1-  4 10/17/09
                            Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    10- 2- 2-  4- 12 10/11/09

2010 women
                            Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            3- 0- 2-  2-  4 10/11/09 missing game
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

UML and RPI according to the link that RC posted awhile back and also according to UMLFan. I think that UMLFan was implying that other teams may still enter the mix.
                              We're talking about the Wallin kid at Gunnery, correct? I thought he was giving us word of another kid... In any event, I know the Albany Academy has their ice down, so.... maybe before Thanksgiving they'll actually publish a schedule so that I can find out when Gunnery heads to AA.
                              Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-11-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                We're talking about the Wallin kid at Gunnery, correct? I thought he was giving us word of another kid... In any event, I know the Albany Academy has their ice down, so.... maybe before Thanksgiving they'll actually publish a schedule so that I can find out when Gunnery heads to AA.
                                Yes, that's the correct person. RC first mentioned him in post 137.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X