Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN HOCKEY 09-10 - Climbing The Mountain (7th Edition?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN HOCKEY 09-10 - Climbing The Mountain (7th Edition?)

Hey Brian and Scooby, SCSU's coach agrees with you guys.

"They've got the best D-corps in college hockey with all those draft picks, but I think they're the best team overall in our league right now," Motzko said.
    http://www.sctimes.com/article/20091...haunts-Huskies
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
      Hey Brian and Scooby, SCSU's coach agrees with you guys.
      His statement says that UW has the best defense in college hockey. Which, if you go off of draft status, is definitely true.

But DotA references the best college hockey d-corps EVER. Motzko will have to revise his quote.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        His statement says that UW has the best defense in college hockey. Which, if you go off of draft status, is definitely true.

But DotA references the best college hockey d-corps EVER. Motzko will have to revise his quote.
        That is true.....They will need to ask Motzko to clarify his statement before this discussion can go any further.

Comment

Since it is your claim, Brian, I'll leave that task in your hands.

Comment

Since it is your claim, Brian, I'll leave that task in your hands.

I'm pretty sure a SCSU fan came up with the claim. They'll have to do the legwork. I could honestly care less. I just like how it gets you worked up.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I'm pretty sure a SCSU fan came up with the claim. They'll have to do the legwork. I could honestly care less. I just like how it gets you worked up.
              SCSU needs to be added to the fanbases that think we have DOTA.

Comment

Was Genoway even drafted?

Comment

Was Genoway even drafted?
                  No.
                  He fits into the UND mold of having your best player being undrafted the last couple years...Genoway, Duncan, etc. Nevermind Oshie, Toews, and Parise the years before that.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

What's Duncan up to these days?

Comment

What's Duncan up to these days?
                      He's playing in Austria for EC Red Bull Salzburg.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                        Doing alright too...tied for 2nd in scoring, 2nd in goals on the team.

http://www.erstebankliga.at/eb7a97b5...ry&playername=

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I'm pretty sure a SCSU fan came up with the claim.
                          Not only that, but it was an SCSU fan making the claim in the Gopher season thread.
                          "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                            who cares, this is a badger thread... :P
                            The Quest For 7

Comment

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...0_bennetts.php
                              The Quest For 7

Comment

Out of the blue topic, but does Bucky have anybody in the pipeline (outside of Thompson) to replace Bennett and Guddy after next year? Is Thompson highly thought of, or just a practice guy??
                                Last edited by Crainer; 11-20-2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X