Buddy Powers - Class Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy Powers - Class Act

I have known Buddy for years from his RPI & BGSU days and he is a true gentleman. I was with the Compuware Junior "A" team when he was at RPI, and got Jeff Brick connected with Buddy. He also heavily recruited my younger son, made him a scholarship offer, and was very gracious in giving him enough time to sort out other offers and decide where he wanted to go to college. (he chose Lake State).
    With Buddy on board and Brian Durocher guiding the women's team, they have two very qualified guys in the wings to be head coach!!!
    Welcome home Buddy!!!!!

Re: Buddy Powers - Class Act

Originally posted by FRICKER View Post
    I have known Buddy for years from his RPI & BGSU days and he is a true gentleman. I was with the Compuware Junior "A" team when he was at RPI, and got Jeff Brick connected with Buddy. He also heavily recruited my younger son, made him a scholarship offer, and was very gracious in giving him enough time to sort out other offers and decide where he wanted to go to college. (he chose Lake State).
    With Buddy on board and Brian Durocher guiding the women's team, they have two very qualified guys in the wings to be head coach!!!
    Welcome home Buddy!!!!!
    Agreed. Buddy is a great guy and goos for college hockey. I'm glad to see him back as a college coach. I hope he gets one more shot to be a head man somewhere.

Comment

Working...
    X