Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are kids listed on the potential recruits page. Both are NTDP kids. Shore is the younger brother of the Denver Shore's and most likely will end up there but he did list UW as an option.
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    who are Samuelsson and Shore?

and Stepan has not commited either as far as I know.

2012 looks **** good but they're not sealed by a long shot at this point

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

I really don't know much about Samuelsson but sounds top notch.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• He's Ulf's son.
        Originally posted by UWisco View Post
        I really don't know much about Samuelsson but sounds top notch.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

Seems to be alot of recruits on your potential recruits page, I was wondering what one's the Badgers have to best chance of getting. Don't get mad Chuck.
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            Those are kids listed on the potential recruits page. Both are NTDP kids. Shore is the younger brother of the Denver Shore's and most likely will end up there but he did list UW as an option.
            thanks.

maybe Coach Eaves can convince the younger shore to pull a Jordy Murray
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Seems to be alot of recruits on your potential recruits page, I was wondering what one's the Badgers have to best chance of getting. Don't get mad Chuck.
              Why would I get mad? Honestly It's hard to even speculate on who we have the best chances at.

Comment

Seems to me you get mad when I talk recruits.
                WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Seems to me you get mad when I talk recruits.
                  Nope. Just when people ask me about LOI's.

Comment

Maybe we will get to see Mitch Thompson in the net for one of the games against UMASS or Caniuos(spelling). That would hopefully clear some of this goalie situation up for next year or it could make people much more nervous about the goalie situation for next year. Time will tell!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                      Those are kids listed on the potential recruits page. Both are NTDP kids. Shore is the younger brother of the Denver Shore's and most likely will end up there but he did list UW as an option.
                      What was the main reason for Gardiner's brother picking Minny over UW? Maybe the younger Shore doesn't want to be in his brothers shadow and will pick a different school than DU.

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                        What was the main reason for Gardiner's brother picking Minny over UW? Maybe the younger Shore doesn't want to be in his brothers shadow and will pick a different school than DU.
                        He claimed he was a life long Gopher fan. So we wouldn't have that adavantage for Shore since he grew up in Colorado.

Comment

Like you I am nervous about the Goalie situation for next year, but if this Rompel is as good as people are saying he is than we could be great in two years. Eaves said he was going to start Joe, Apparently the first time Eaves has ever started a freshman goalie. If this holds true, that tell me Mitch is just okay, otherwise he would be fighting for the backup position on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by AsAlwaysGoRed View Post
                            Like you I am nervous about the Goalie situation for next year, but if this Rompel is as good as people are saying he is than we could be great in two years. Eaves said he was going to start Joe, Apparently the first time Eaves has ever started a freshman goalie. If this holds true, that tell me Mitch is just okay, otherwise he would be fighting for the backup position on the team.
                            Pretty tough to fight for a backup position with two solid goalies ahead of him.

Comment

How do you pronounce Lapic.
                              WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Badgers have gotten a verbal from Waupaca senior forward Brad Navin. Most likely a 2012 recruit. Hopefully have some comments from Navin in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X