Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
    Who would be wieghing us down and might not sign till spring.
    Everyone will sign this week.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

No surprise here but AJ Michaelson committed to Minny on Monday. He had been down to Minnesota and North Dakota for a while.

Comment

Chris heisenberg has all 7 2011 recruits in red meaning all have signing there LOIs.
        WISCONSIN BADGERS
        NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
        WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
        WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
        B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
        Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Chris heisenberg has all 7 2011 recruits in red meaning all have signing there LOIs.
          Chris Heisenberg putting recruits in red doesn't mean more than me telling you that everyone has signed. 99% sure he either read it in this forum or from Baggots column on Monday. Or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            Chris Heisenberg putting recruits in red doesn't mean more than me telling you that everyone has signed. 99% sure he either read it in this forum or from Baggots column on Monday. Or both.
            Ok Chuck saw it on his site and thought I would say something, I was thinking the same thing but wasn't sure. Anyway i'm sure you will let us know when something really happens.
            WISCONSIN BADGERS
            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

Question: Is Zulinick still focused on the NCAA route and/or is he still considering WHL. Looked back at past post on Sixty Minutes and the thought crossed my mine?
              WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Question: Is Zulinick still focused on the NCAA route and/or is he still considering WHL. Looked back at past post on Sixty Minutes and the thought crossed my mine?
                Still focused on the NCAA/Wisconsin route. But like any high end canadian (Turris, Gagner, Smith, Goloubef)...that doesn't mean anything until they are on campus.

Comment

Wisconsin's recruiting has produced a roster filled with NHL-quality talent, and Wisconsin's eye-opening per player expenditure of $36,152 (last year) might move the Badgers into the top 10 before this season ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
                    Wisconsin's recruiting has produced a roster filled with NHL-quality talent, and Wisconsin's eye-opening per player expenditure of $36,152 (last year) might move the Badgers into the top 10 before this season ends.
                    where is that number coming from? I'm assuming that 90% of that $ is tuition
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      The other 10% is room and board. Basically, Bear Red is trying to make a plea about how scholarships make the team, not the players.

You have to give the poster a little bit of credit: At least he/she/it didn't decide to start a brand new thread.

Comment

I've been hearing rumors from some people I know and they say some have signed LOIs for next year can someone elaborate on that. Don't get angry with me just want to find out for his person.
                        WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          W.U. reported this figure pursuant to the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act.
                          http://ope.ed.gov/athletics

The per player cost at W.U. is unusual when compared to that reported by similar schools. Perhaps it is a difference in tuition.

Comment

What does W.U. stand for?

Comment

I've been hearing rumors from some people I know and they say some have signed LOIs for next year can someone elaborate on that. Don't get angry with me just want to find out for his person.
                              I'm sure there will be a release from UWBadgers.com in the next few days. The fall signing period runs from Monday through Friday.

Baggot talked to Eaves and he said they are going to sign all 7 this week.
                              Last edited by Chuck Schwartz; 11-12-2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

No I am no that guy and I know who you are talking about though, I never post on Sixty Minutes. And like I said it is for one of my friends who wants to know it is probably him posting on LOIs on the blog. I'm not trying to egrovate you Chuck but I'm getting annoyed to.
                                Last edited by UWisco; 11-12-2010, 07:12 AM.
                                WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Working...
                                X