Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SNC Regular Season 2009-10

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
    This is a very sick joke indeed... I call him "Old Balls QB". ....
    Hope "Big Ben" can bring'em down ("Old Balls QB") a notch or two next Sunday ... hoping anyway !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
      Time for this season's first Roll Call:
      Who's heading west for the Stout Fri/Sat twin bill, which opens the NCHA season for both teams?
      Will be interesting to observe:
      1 -- How each team's goalie performs?
      Who gets time in net. SNC = alternate or go with one guy.
      Stout = Go with Pishlar from the start of season?
      2 -- How will SNC's young forward corp (6 new faces) fare against Stout's experienced D corp?
      3 -- Can SNC's D corp (7 returning) keep Stout's explosive offensie in check?
      Comments???
      Pete,
      Popcorn will be there -Also at the big 8 for Fri. night. See you Sat.

Comment

Code:
        09-10 Roster

#1	Billy Szkodzinski	SR 	G	6-1	185		 	Brighton, Michigan / St. Norbert JV
        #2	Mike Bernardy	JR 	D	5-8	165		 	Sandy, Utah / Langley Chiefs (BCHL)
        #4	Justin Favreau	FR 	D	6-0	195		 	Saskatoon, Saskatchewan / Weyburn Redwings (SJHL)
        #5	Sam Eccles	JR 	D	6-0	195		 	Mesa, Arizona / Hawkesbury Hawks (CJHL)
        #6	Jason Nopper	SR 	D	6-1	200		 	Calgary, Alberta / Drayton Valley Thunder (AJHL)
        #7	Dustin Walz	JR 	D	6-1	185		 	Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan / Notre Dame Hounds (SJHL)
        #8	Cody Keefer	FR 	F	6-0	185		 	Grayling, Michigan / Bismarck Bobcats (NAHL)
        #9	Adam Hammerbeck	JR 	D	6-2	200		 	Superior, Wisconsin / Alexandria Blizzard (NAHL)
        #10	Scott Pulak	JR 	F	5-7	165		 	Green Bay, Wisconsin / Soo Indians (NOJHL)
        #11	Kyle Stroh	FR 	F	6-1	195		 	Vibank, Saskatchewan / Estevan Bruins (SJHL)
        #12	Noah Nemgar	FR 	F	5-9	165		 	Bemidji, Minnesota / Alexandria Blizzard (NAHL)
        #15	Alain Joanette	SO 	F	5-9	165		 	Chelmsford, Ontario / Cornwall Colts (CJHL)
        #16	Shane Wheeler	SR 	F	5-4	140		 	Eagle River, Alaska / Fairbanks Ice Dogs (NAHL)
        #17	Tyler Allen	SR 	F	5-11	205		 	Midhurst, Ontario / Port Hope Predators (OPJHL)
        #18	Micah Wheeler	SO 	F	5-8	165		 	Eagle River, Alaska / Alaska Wolves AAA
        #19	Adam Bevilacqua	FR 	F	6-0	180		 	Brampton, Ontario / Burlington Cougars (OPJHL)
        #21	Johan Ryd	SO 	F	5-10	195		 	Sundsor, Sweden / J20 Superelit
        #22	Matt Boyd	SR 	F	6-0	190		 	St. Albert, Alberta / Camrose Kodiaks (AJHL)
        #23	Brandon Longley	JR 	F	5-10	170		 	Elk River, Minnesota / Des Moines Buccaneers (USHL)
        #24	Derek Donohue	FR 	F	5-9	185		 	Manitowoc, Wisconsin / North Iowa Outlaws (NAHL)
        #26	Peter Fylling	SR 	F	6-4	205		 	Minot, North Dakota / Bozeman Ice Dogs (NAHL)
        #27	Dylan Exton	JR 	F	5-10	190		 	Calgary, Alberta / New England College (ECAC-E)
        #28	Nick Tabisz	JR 	D	5-11	175		 	Kettering, Ohio / Green Bay Gamblers (USHL)
        #30	B.J. O'Brien	JR 	G	6-0	185		 	Lakeville, Minnesota / St. Cloud State (WCHA)
        #31	Blake Bashor	JR 	G	5-9	175		 	Le Claire, Iowa / Notre Dame Hounds (SJHL)
        #33	Sam Tikka	SR 	D	6-0	185		 	Soldotna, Alaska / Fairbanks Ice Dogs (NAHL)
        “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

[QUOTE=pete99race;4413363]Time for this season's first Roll Call:
          Who's heading west for the Stout Fri/Sat twin bill, which opens the NCHA season for both teams?

We'll be there for sure Sat nite, still debating if we can make it over Friday evening or not. You know, got those day jobs to support the one kid at SNC and the one now over at Stout! But I'll still be at Stout in my Green Knight jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by GBhockeygal View Post
            You know, got those day jobs to support the one kid at SNC and the one now over at Stout! But I'll still be at Stout in my Green Knight jersey!
            Come on, GBhockeygal, switch over to the dark side. You, two, could become one of us. Go Blue Devils!

Comment

http://www.snc.edu/athletics/pressrelease/?i=708
              Season opener preview....
              SNC Men:
              Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
              NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
              SNC Women:
              O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by LonelyStoutFan View Post
                Come on, GBhockeygal, switch over to the dark side. You, two, could become one of us. Go Blue Devils!
                Sorry - gotta stick with ny Green Knights when it comes to hockey; but speaking of the games at Stout, I looked at the schedule and is the Saturday game seriously starting at 4pm??

Comment

Originally posted by GBhockeygal View Post
                  Sorry - gotta stick with ny Green Knights when it comes to hockey; but speaking of the games at Stout, I looked at the schedule and is the Saturday game seriously starting at 4pm??
                  Yes.
                  “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                  19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

take it easy tomorrow. give em' a chance.
                    The U.P. should be the 27th star on Old Glory.

Comment

Since I was not able to attend the Scrimmage on last Saturday ....of those attended .....how did the scrimmage go for Goalies, Offense and Defense ???

Just a scrimmage ...but how did the team look ????

Comment

SNC-LFC videocast: http://www.audiosportsonline.net/StN...2009Hockey.htm

Anyone who tries this...are you getting any audio?

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
                          SNC-LFC videocast: http://www.audiosportsonline.net/StN...2009Hockey.htm

Anyone who tries this...are you getting any audio?
                          no audio here

Edit: I have audio now, just hit stop then hit play again and it worked.
                          Wormser - Rowdy Crowd
                          2008-2009 D-II/III Last Person Standing Champion
                          2004-2005 D-II/III Last Person Standing Co-Champion
                          2007-2008 D-II/III Last Person Standing Runner Up
                          "...maybe I should be surprised about this, but then again, we are the Rowdy Crowd - everyone wants a piece. We are awesome." ~XYZ

Comment

Cody Keefer is starting strong early in the season. Now I wasn't at the game but on paper is doesn't look like it was very close. Keefer with 2 goals and 2 assists, could this be a preview for the season to come with him?!
                            http://www.stouthockey.com

My College Experience:
                            UW-Stout
                            ^08-09 NCHA Peter's Cup Champions^
                            ^08-09 NCAA National Tournament Appearance^

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilAdvocate View Post
                              Cody Keefer is starting strong early in the season. Now I wasn't at the game but on paper is doesn't look like it was very close. Keefer with 2 goals and 2 assists, could this be a preview for the season to come with him?!
                              I was at the game and I would say that it was a typical first game of the season with some bad passing due to the "hyped up" feelings that I am sure was prevelant through most of the players. That being said, I was fairly impressed with all of the new Freshman including Keefer. I saw some wonderful playmaking ability by many of the newcomers and the vets. By the third period, SNC was rolling with crisp passing and playmaking. SNC should be fine with the first real test coming this weekend. Remember, last night was only against LF!
                              SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilAdvocate View Post
                                Keefer with 2 goals and 2 assists
                                2 goals, 3 assists.

Comment

Working...
                                X