X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Lodge 80: In a row?

Originally posted by gmann View Post
    Good morning Lodge.

For those of you keeping score at home, little g took about ten steps on Saturday!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

For those of you keeping score at home, little g took about ten steps on Saturday!

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Go little g!

Morning Lodge.
        Back to work. Weekends are never long enough. But at least I'm taking Friday off this week.
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Nice!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Awesome! Go little g!

Good morning Lodge; I'm actually looking forward to not doing anything today.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Morning Lodge!

Great news gmann!!!

So, my weekend didn't exactly go as planned...My friend that was flying into MSP for the weekend missed her flight, and ended up not coming, apparently they don't have clocks in Phoenix. That was disappointing, since I was looking forward to getting a good meal at the wedding, for free. But it wasn't all bad, since it gave me the chance to spend Saturday afternoon/night with the lady friend. We went to the Mall of America (i desperately needed to get some clothes for work and she needed some other random stuff), which was fun. On our way back home, we stopped at Matt's Bar for juicy lucys, it was the first time I've had them at Matt's and they were just as awesome as advertised. We ended up starting to put together a jigsaw puzzle, and watching a movie, then we got preoccupied with...something else.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

You're already whipped - admitting a trip to the mall is "fun". You may as well get matching handbags now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  We ended up starting to put together a jigsaw puzzle, and watching a movie, then we got preoccupied with...something else.

Did, ahem, all the pieces fit?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

w00000t! for little g!! That is awesome!
                    Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                    you must spread....

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Way to go little g

Another hot one here, but winter is going to be cold for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                        You're already whipped - admitting a trip to the mall is "fun". You may as well get matching handbags now.
                        Well, she told me that she purposely avoided looking at clothes, since she didn't want to spend any money on more clothes. I imagine that fact made the trip to the mall much more enjoyable.

Greyeagle: no comment
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Awesome!! That is so exciting!!
                          Always a Wildcat...
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            blt night.

too hot for fried eggs add-on
                            Nonsense! Never too hot for fried eggs on anything!
                            Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                            Why do you have intimate knowledge of a male golfer?
                            *giggle* I thought this too.
                            Good morning Lodge.

WOOHOO!! Go Little G!!
                            Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                            Nice.

Spent the weekend moving the bulk of my stuff into the new place. Went to Ikea on Saturday for the bulk of the day and then brought back all the stuff to assemble. TCBG was awesome and assembled the bulk of the furniture (making him a star in my mom's eye) and helping with all the heavy stuff. Pretty much finished with the moving and now just need to unpack. Painting is done except for 1 wall in the bathroom and touch ups in the bedroom and kitchen.

While it's been disgustingly hot outside, living in the basement has actually kept the apartment really nice and cool.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Well, she told me that she purposely avoided looking at clothes, since she didn't want to spend any money on more clothes. I imagine that fact made the trip to the mall much more enjoyable.
                              Well that and peeing in her butt afterwards made it more enjoyable in hindsight, I'm guessing. Did her screaming set off any car alarms, or did you use a gagball on her?

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                                Spent the weekend moving the bulk of my stuff into the new place. Went to Ikea on Saturday for the bulk of the day and then brought back all the stuff to assemble. TCBG was awesome and assembled the bulk of the furniture (making him a star in my mom's eye) and helping with all the heavy stuff. Pretty much finished with the moving and now just need to unpack. Painting is done except for 1 wall in the bathroom and touch ups in the bedroom and kitchen.
                                My hands hurt (shoulders/back/legs are a little sore, but not terrible), and I could have slept for another 6 hours this morning, but I'd still rather spend another 2 days doing all of that again rather than being here at work. There's got to be something better out there.
                                Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                                -Fred Shero

Comment

Working...
                                X