X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State U. ( 2009-2010 )

Originally posted by OSUHockey09 View Post
    Was it just me seeing things or was Bartkowski lining up as a wing last night?
    Bartkowski played up front on the PP both games, but otherwise played defense. WRT Krough, nice kid, good shot and offensive minded but IMHO not a strong defender (literally and figuratively). Should get better as he gets physically stronger and if they eventually get some defensive coaching (which is sorely lacking currently...)
    Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

Hey , I will take the wins. A " SWEEP " is good any time.

Now let's get fired up and we better SPANK the USA 18 and under team friday night.
      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by BGSU96 View Post
        Congrats OSU on the sweep of my BG Falcons. I wasn't at the game Friday but it sounded like OSU dominated the game. I went to the game Saturday and I was impressed by how much better BG played, we definately made you earn your win. Being married to OSUalum86, and having to listen to his smack all day yesterday I was hoping that we would get the game tied and win in OT. Hopefully the sweep this weekend will give you guys your swagger back and you will get a few more sweeps this season.
        I really thought all my chatter might come back to haunt me. We were fortunate to survive the 6-on-4 at the end of the game. It definitely made things interesting. Now the real fun begins with games against the upper echelon teams in the league like Michigan State and Ferris State. We'll find out in the next few weeks whether this team gets the corner turned or not. No offense BGSU96 (LOL), but sweeping your Falcons doesn't suddenly mean we're back. We'll see what happens in the next month or so.

Comment

Wait a minute. BGSU96 and osualum86 Scandalous!

Comment

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
            Quite scandalous, isn't it?!? We are a house divided when the Falcons and Buckeyes hook up! Thankfully for me, I usually end up on the winning side of these contests. OTOH, I have been to the BGSU Ice Arena and sat through some BG shellackings of my Buckeyes in past years when BG still had a decent hockey team.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
              Quite scandalous, isn't it?!? We are a house divided when the Falcons and Buckeyes hook up! Thankfully for me, I usually end up on the winning side of these contests. OTOH, I have been to the BGSU Ice Arena and sat through some BG shellackings of my Buckeyes in past years when BG still had a decent hockey team.
              With luck John Markell will haveBG playing better in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
                I think he was referring to the 10 year difference in the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchenhockeydad View Post
                  Ha you nailed it!

Comment

Recruits Alex Lippincott - Fargo- #172 and Chris Crane-Green Bay-#196 are ranked by NHL Central Scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
                      With luck John Markell will haveBG playing better in a couple of years.
                      This BG fan hopes he doesn't come back to his alma mater. I want a coach that knows how to win with the talent he has. Maybe he can help some school start their hockey program that way he wont' be expected to win. Better yet, maybe "Pretty Boy" Markell can do shampoo or hair gel commercials since he has the same perfect hair now that he had when he played at BG

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchenhockeydad View Post
                        Yep osualum86 is a cradle robber and he likes to sleep with the enemy to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by BGSU96 View Post
                          Yep osualum86 is a cradle robber and he likes to sleep with the enemy to boot.

Now that's " FUNNY. "

Maybe she married the BABYSITTER.
                          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                            Now that's " FUNNY. "

Maybe she married the BABYSITTER.
                            LOL ... good one!

Comment

OK , Back to hockey talk. EH.

How do you think the Buckeyes 18 and over Team will do against the USA 18 and under Team on Friday Night ?
                              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

To be honest, and I am planning on heading down tonight, I expect the Buckeyes to win it. I'm not a hockey expert by any stretch, but it just seems to me that in a physical sport like hockey, older, more mature kids would have an advantage, wouldn't they? OTOH, the USA 18 & Under team will be better-coached. LOL, I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist getting that last line in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X