X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State U. ( 2009-2010 )

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    All of those are very impressive, but typical michigan fan living on past accomplishments cant live in the present.
    Pffftttt....

They're not that old. You're an idiot.
    Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
      Pffftttt....

im not an idiot. just having a little fun thats all. i respect michigan's accomplishments only could wish ohio state had half of them.

Comment

Pffftttt....

For those of you who missed the previous public service annoucement, please do not feed the trolls. They are easily identifiable (see, for example, the quote from a noted USCHO troll, above), and are known to be thick-headed, ill informed, rather dim witted, and, in general muck up perfectly good threads. As difficult as it is to ignore them, please try. Thank you.
        Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

How many NCs does Mioami have? CCHA Championships? CCHA Tournament Championships? NCAA appearences? Frozen Four trips? Hobey Baker Award winners? And if all of those FACTS still don't impress you, your school is still located in ohio...
          How sad it is that you must live in the 90's since all of your athletic programs as pretty pathetic.

Smells like roses in this thread

Oh and atleast have the kahunas to sign your thread michgirl, some of us have extra so you can't hide behind your moronic comments...
          Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
            How sad it is that you must live in the 90's since all of your athletic programs as pretty pathetic.

Oh and atleast have the kahunas to sign your thread michgirl, some of us have extra so you can't hide behind your moronic comments...
            Drulz is a GIRL?!? I feel bad picking on a girl. Dang. (still a troll though...) Oh, but if she has kahunas maybe she isn't a girl?!? I'm so confused. (still a troll though...)

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post

What's more pathetic than someone who graduated from tuo$ the Ag. school? Someone who couldn't get into said Ag. college and had to go to a MAC school...

Comment

Originally posted by Arpod View Post
                Drulz is a GIRL?!? I feel bad picking on a girl. Dang. (still a troll though...) Oh, but if she has kahunas maybe she isn't a girl?!? I'm so confused. (still a troll though...)
                You're not that bright (still an idiot though)...

Comment

What's more pathetic than someone who graduated from tuo$ the Ag. school? Someone who couldn't get into said Ag. college and had to go to a MAC school...
                  it's pretty pathetic, albeit quite amusing, how clueless you are.

Comment

please tell me you were drunk when you wrote this because it makes zero sense and makes you and your pathetic school look worse.

Great fact for you, I didn't go to Miami but please tell me how your foot tastes??

Oh also there is a reason Miami is called the Harvard of the midwest....
                    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by Arpod View Post
                      Ran out of money because of his/her poor education during the middle of his/her transformation. There for he/she is really an it and why it doesn't make any sense when it talks because it has two conflicting personalities....

Comment

So.... the Michigan and Miami fan arguing in the OSU forum.... Is that like a meeting halfway thing?

Speaking of idiots though.... Anyone know if and when they would offer Markell an extension? I hope they don't, but the athletic dept seems to be OK with mediocrity....

Comment

Originally posted by ---- View Post
                          So.... the Michigan and Miami fan arguing in the OSU forum.... Is that like a meeting halfway thing?

Speaking of idiots though.... Anyone know if and when they would offer Markell an extension? I hope they don't, but the athletic dept seems to be OK with mediocrity....
                          wouldn't call it arguing, more or less Miami fan speaking the truth and Michigan fan spouting off because the truth hurts lol

Im here to support you buckeye fans from the smelly idiots up north!

Comment

Word on the street (unsubstantiated to my knowledge, but often repeated) is that none of the coaching staff contracts have been renewed (yet). It's the last year of the contract for Markell. I would tend to think this is true, as Lammers left for a multi-year contract at CC, which I imagine he would not have done if there had been stability in his future at tOSU. But as I indicated, speculation at this point. Will the same staff be coaching tOSU next season? Your guess is as good as mine... (I have my thoughts but will keep them to myself for the time being).

PS - Thanks for the support, oh hated rival fan Redhawkman. Thoughtful, if heated, debate is what this forum should be about (that, and laughing at the outrageous and funny stuff that Dirty lays on everyone).

Comment

Originally posted by ---- View Post
                              Anyone know if and when they would offer Markell an extension? I hope they don't, but the athletic dept seems to be OK with mediocrity....
                              Team had a few rough seasons but turned it around and made the NCAA's last season. They drive me nuts some night but really have skated well all season, against top teams every weekend. Things are on the upswing, I have no problem with this staff coming back.

Comment

I guess I can't argue but I'm not calling for his head, yet...
                                And your football coach can have a lifetime contract

Comment

Working...
                                X