This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State U. ( 2009-2010 )

I bought tickets from priceline for me and my wife for 182 each from columbus to Omaha i have to drive from toledo to columbus and back but its worth it for me. Omaha is one of 3 buildings in the league i havent seen(the others begin Lake St. and Alaska) and with this being the last trip there for the bucks in league play i found a way to get there.

Comment

Let's go " BUCKEYES. "

Let's beat the " IRISH. "
      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Friday's night game " SUCKED. "

It was a good game until our player took the stupid 5 minute MAJOR.

We played very good 5 on 5. We have NO POWER-PLAY at all.
        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Line #129 of this thread I requested OSU shoot for a PP of 15%. Honestly, 15% is marginally good at best, 15% should be a minimum, but the last 5 seasons it has been any where from 12-14%. Fifteen percent is starting to sound really good. They have to look hard at this.
          Current PP is 4 for 42, 9.5% and two of these goals are 5x3, makes the 5x4 even worse.
          OSU opponent PP is 15%
          Last edited by tic tac toe; 10-31-2009, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Is Sat OSU/ND game on radio?

Comment

Yes it's on the Radio.

Go to the team web site and click the link.
              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

The boys " SNEAK " a OT SHOOT-OUT Win on Saturday VS. " IRISH. "

I wish we could find a way to WIN on Friday's too.

So far it seems like the first weekend series VS. QU is still haunting us BIG TIME.
                " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

A couple splits on tough road trips - I'll take it. Now we need a home sweep or two!
                  OSU - we got nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                    Friday's night game " SUCKED. "

It was a good game until our player took the stupid 5 minute MAJOR.

We played very good 5 on 5. We have NO POWER-PLAY at all.
                    That was not a penalty it happened rigth in front of me he hit him no the side as he hit him the ND player's face hit the glass and the ref was behind the net so really what he saw was the ND player's face hit the boards and made the call.

I really thought all weekend ohio state was as good or better than ND 5X5. Theyreally need to stop taking so many penalties.Both goalies played outstanding. Dusty didnt have a chance on either goal. On the first one Sims left the ND player sit right in the crease and the puck just layed there, either he ahs to clear the puck or ride the guy out of there.

As for that PP boy they need some work i know they scored 3 this weekend but whats taht make them 5 for 50 or so. One thing i noticed is they dont make shooting lanes for themselves ND blocked so many shots this weekend where all they have to do is move a inch or so and they have a lane to shoot from or at least a passing lane if the defense moves also.

Getting 2 points and a split sort of is good for this team now coming home for 4 huge gams the next 2 weekends. they need 10 points from those 4 games at least that is my feelings on that.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                      Omaha is one of 3 buildings in the league i havent seen(the others begin Lake St. and Alaska)
                      You've been to more rinks than I, way more. Is there a worse facility in the CCHA than the Joyce Center? I took a tour of the place, it is a dump. I am not impressed with the BB side. The hockey side is worse, looks like a practice facility. The coach's office a hole in the wall with a computer. Some aspects of the OSU ice I like better than the Joyce. The work in process barn is much needed.
                      Bucks split at Lake last WE, Mich went up there, crushed those guys both night.

Comment

For those of you who follow the Buckeyes closely it seems from a far that they are a little schizophrenic. You could excuse the hiccup the first weekend. By all accounts the team played good both nights and beat #3 Denver then again this weekend play #8 ND to a 1 goal loss and a shootout win/tie, but struggled against a LSSU. There is definitely a drop off in goal scoring from last year. The graduation of Elkins seems to be the only goal producer to be missing. What seems to be the problem?
                        “You know what we were doing? We were on the phone calling Jon Corzine — literally. I literally picked up the phone and called Jon Corzine, and said, ‘Jon, what do you think we should do?'" ~Joe Biden~

Comment

Originally posted by tic tac toe View Post
                          You've been to more rinks than I, way more. Is there a worse facility in the CCHA than the Joyce Center? I took a tour of the place, it is a dump. I am not impressed with the BB side. The hockey side is worse, looks like a practice facility. The coach's office a hole in the wall with a computer. Some aspects of the OSU ice I like better than the Joyce. The work in process barn is much needed.
                          Bucks split at Lake last WE, Mich went up there, crushed those guys both night.
                          It really is a dump. The worst ive visited.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                            That was not a penalty it happened rigth in front of me he hit him no the side as he hit him the ND player's face hit the glass and the ref was behind the net so really what he saw was the ND player's face hit the boards and made the call.

I really thought all weekend ohio state was as good or better than ND 5X5. Theyreally need to stop taking so many penalties.Both goalies played outstanding. Dusty didnt have a chance on either goal. On the first one Sims left the ND player sit right in the crease and the puck just layed there, either he ahs to clear the puck or ride the guy out of there.

As for that PP boy they need some work i know they scored 3 this weekend but whats taht make them 5 for 50 or so. One thing i noticed is they dont make shooting lanes for themselves ND blocked so many shots this weekend where all they have to do is move a inch or so and they have a lane to shoot from or at least a passing lane if the defense moves also.

Getting 2 points and a split sort of is good for this team now coming home for 4 huge gams the next 2 weekends. they need 10 points from those 4 games at least that is my feelings on that.

The hit looked bad from the camera angle that they showed as I was watching it on the Irish video feed. I guess it depends on the angle that the hit was viewed at. I always remember being told by coaches to never hit anyone in the back if you can see there NUMBER.

I hear ya on the POWER-PLAY. " HELP "

" GO BUCKS "
                            " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Hi, all!

I started a game thread for this weekend's series, and we'd love it if you came in and added something to the conversation!
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                                Hi, all!

I started a game thread for this weekend's series, and we'd love it if you came in and added something to the conversation!
                                we're all serving a ten minute major and a game misconduct.

Comment

Working...
                                X