This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

In honor of Seth Appert, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Jim Montgomery, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Bryan Vines, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Kevin Broad, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of John Burke, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Colette Youlen, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Brent Hill, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Rob Dills, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

I am assuming that Vines will eventually be hired.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      In honor of Seth Appert, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Jim Montgomery, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Bryan Vines, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Kevin Broad, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of John Burke, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Colette Youlen, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Brent Hill, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

In honor of Rob Dills, today is 3 October 2009. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

Go Red, Go White!
      Here we come!

Comment

Time to star getting it done! Let's Go Red
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
          still smarting eh?
          No, that would be you still... uh, dumbing.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Game thread http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=85432
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

College Hockey News "Instant Impacts" http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new..._newseason.php:

Jerry D’Amigo, F, Rensselaer – The Engineers suffered through a dreadful 2008-09 season under third-year head coach Seth Appert. The arrival of D’Amigo, though, from the U.S. NTDP will bolster an offense that scored 56 fewer goals than its opponents last season. D’Amigo scored 56 points in 53 games with USA Hockey and was selected by Toronto in the sixth round of the NHL Draft this year. D’Amigo’s presence roaming the wing for the Engineers is another reason why the ECAC just might be the most competitive conference in the nation this season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Time to star getting it done! Let's Go Red
                thanks for the Rx!
                Here we come!

Comment

...should be interesting. Human resources (CP) can be difficult when hiring Canadians!
                  I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

College Hockey News "Instant Impacts" http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new..._newseason.php:
                    Anyone else think that it is weird that they would pick a sixth round draft pick over a second rounder that had twice as many points?

I know that I am just happy to have both of them.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                      Anyone else think that it is weird that they would pick a sixth round draft pick over a second rounder that had twice as many points?

I know that I am just happy to have both of them.
                      This was entitled "instant impact". Playing on the U18 teams, including against many colleges and in several international tourneys, D'Amigo probably will step in a bit easier than Pirri. Pirri has a better upside for the pros. That's why he was a #2 choice. D'Amigo also ranked higher on InCH's list.

I am also very happy to have both.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

For the RPI football fans-RPI was defeated today by Rochester 16-10 as we just had no offense without our first string quarterback who sat out the game with a knee injury. RPI is now 3-1 overall and 1-1 in the Liberty League. I believe they have a week off next week and then travel to Pennsylvania to visit Susquehanna.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          For the RPI football fans-RPI was defeated today by Rochester 16-10 as we just had no offense without our first string quarterback who sat out the game with a knee injury. RPI is now 3-1 overall and 1-1 in the Liberty League. I believe they have a week off next week and then travel to Pennsylvania to visit Susquehanna.
                          Football lost? Guess the hockey team has a chance this year. :P

Only 3 more hours, me can't wait...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Football lost? Guess the hockey team has a chance this year. :P

Only 3 more hours, me can't wait...
                            Definitely a good sign.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              This same poll put Union - which last time I checked has no clear cut starting goalie - ten spots ahead of us at 27...Suuuuurrrre.
                              And, hold on to your helmets folks, Union is the highest ranked D-III school in the poll.

UML is the highest ranked D-II school.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                And, hold on to your helmets folks, Union is the highest ranked D-III school in the poll.
                                Maybe Red Cloud is right about InCH.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X