This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

I emailed Ken Schott. Yes, it will be on the 8th. He'll change his blog entry.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

NCAA President and RPI graduate Myles Brand has passed away at the age of 67 due to pancreatic cancer. This is a terrible disease.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        NCAA President and RPI graduate Myles Brand has passed away at the age of 67 due to pancreatic cancer. This is a terrible disease.
        Agreed. Worst kind of cancer to have. I owe a lot to Dr. Brand, he set me on my current career path. RIP Myles.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          You're confusing upset with amused.

You mean like calling someone "small" or saying that Seth is issuing a "cry for help?" You're really not one to talk about being "too slow to say anything remotely intelligent." At least I add to the conversation when I'm not busy calling out people for saying stupid things.

The word you were looking for is tripe, not trite. Trite is an adjective. But you knew that, considering how smart you are.

I'm not sure why I'm wasting any more time on you. You're in the minority when it comes to Seth Appert, this team in general, and your IQ being anywhere close to being as high as your body temperature. Adieu.

I have been right about this team when I said Seth was too optimistic. I was right when I said he had to play defense first because he didn't have the talent to play an up tempo game. I am right when I say Seth should be careful what he says to the press. Last year he put too much pressure on his goalies with his early season comments to the press. He was wrong again blaming the upperclassmen for the teams troubles. It split that locker room. I was right when I said it would take more than a couple years to turn this team around. A lot of fans expected over night success.
          But you were right about trite. Man you are smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
            Man you are smart.
            I cut your last post down since this was the only thing you said that was true.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

In honor of Brandon Pirri and Sierra Vadner, today is 17 September 2009. There are 16 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Patrick Cullen was named Male Freshman Athlete of the Year http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/200...917092205.aspx

With Alisa Harrison getting the female award, that means both went to residents of the DC area. Who would have thought that would ever happen?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Tyler Helfrich and Taylor Horton, today is 18 September 2009. There are 15 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nice article on Myles Brand:

http://kevin-blackistone.fanhouse.co...brand-on-ncaa/

I never realized that he was the one who gave Bobby Knight the heave-ho. Brilliant! Job well done Myles. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                      for my fellow Bruin/RPI fans, especially those who grew up on TV38, the hockey world lost a legend today....

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/...ary_voice.html
                      A lot of great memories listening to him call the B's games. He took what is the most difficult sport to call and made it sound poetic. In my mind he was the Vin Scully of his era of hockey broadcasters. RIP.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

rpi fans - been out of the mix during the offseason so just learning of Marsters untimely passing. Very sorry to hear of this, remember him well playing versus uvm, maybe the biggest goalie I can remember. Had a buddy of mine who hit a deer with his motorcycle this summer and tore himself up pretty good but is fortunate to see another day.

Comment

Came across this video on youtube today and it just got posted yesterday. It's a video of the intro of the television broadcast of the 1985 Hockey Championship Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXbrXH92OwA

Comment

Did anyone attend the sled hockey game?
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Greg Burgdoerfer, today is 19 September 2009. There are 14 days (2 weeks) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rpihockeyfan13 View Post
                                Came across this video on youtube today and it just got posted yesterday. It's a video of the intro of the television broadcast of the 1985 Hockey Championship Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXbrXH92OwA
                                WOW-Does that ever bring back memories! Nice to see it before the start of this season. Let's Go Red!
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X