Clear All

• Adrian Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (1) Hammer v. (5) joeyc3402

?
    (1) Hammer
    43.55%
    (5) joeyc3402
    56.45%

The poll is expired.

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: Adrian Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (1) Hammer v. (5) joeyc3402

Uh-oh...
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Uh-oh...
      joecct was up 7-0 last week and it tightened up. Of course, some of that might have been due to six votes pouring in over a recent four minute span, but I digress...

Aside from that, face it....you're from Adrian and a bunch of petty know-nothing's like jazman don't like Adrian. Your days are numbered....guilt by association.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
        Aside from that, face it....you're from Adrian and a bunch of petty know-nothing's like jazman don't like Adrian. Your days are numbered....guilt by association.
        Hell, I'm surprised that I had this many days in the first place.

God, that was fun...

Comment

joecct was up 7-0 last week and it tightened up. Of course, some of that might have been due to six votes pouring in over a recent four minute span, but I digress...

OTOH Remy lost to an Adrian poster (Northernlite) who sprinted away in the final few minutes with the win.
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
            OTOH Remy lost to an Adrian poster (Northernlite) who sprinted away in the final few minutes with the win.
            NL got a bunch late, too?

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that, too. And no, I didn't have anything to do with it.

And I got the feeling this one is going to look ugly by the time we're done. That's okay. Ain't no shame losing to joeyc. He's good people.

God, that was fun...

Comment

NL got a bunch late, too?
                Yea he was up by 1 with like 5-10 minutes left...no biggy I gave the man total props and admire his passion for his team. A great poster who doesn't hide behind the politically correct wall. To quote NL "It is what it is"!
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I gave him one late vote to put him up by 2, and then I came back 15 minutes later and saw that he was up by 7. *shrug*

God, that was fun...

Comment

Hory cow.

Apparently I've fooled more people around here than I originally imagined.

Comment

And apparently I haven't.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And apparently I haven't.
                        Ditto.
                        2010 D-III NCAA Tournament Pick'em Champion (Perfect Bracket)
                        2008-09 USCHO MIAC Correspondent
                        2007-09 WGSU Geneseo Play-by-play announcer
                        Bracketologist For That Other Site

Comment

Yeah, but at least you got to overtime before the wheels fell off.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                            Yea he was up by 1 with like 5-10 minutes left...no biggy I gave the man total props and admire his passion for his team. A great poster who doesn't hide behind the politically correct wall. To quote NL "It is what it is"!
                            Remy,
                            Thanks.
                            My passion for the Bulldogs is on the record....but to be very honest, this board, and the passion of it's cast of characters, has provided me with more enjoyment, and a greater appreciation for matters that are DIII, than I ever thought possible when I registered.

....the quote you credit me with was shamelessly stolen .........and though not original , ...it was, and still is quite appropriate in defining the NCAA process.

This season it's "WIN and We're In"

Comment

Yeah, but at least you got to overtime before the wheels fell off.
                              And then he got more votes in one day of overtime than the entire week previously. Funny, isn't it?
                              2010 D-III NCAA Tournament Pick'em Champion (Perfect Bracket)
                              2008-09 USCHO MIAC Correspondent
                              2007-09 WGSU Geneseo Play-by-play announcer
                              Bracketologist For That Other Site

Comment

Working...
                              X